+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Maddy2727

Oct 17, 2018
Most of the people, who got more lines on ECAS recently, may have lost one (1) line. Today, CIC deleted the line that indicated 'correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application' on the next day of the day that they received. Previously, you might have two lines about that correspondence acknowledge of your application.

I wish they would do something more for PPR.
I'm October 2017 inland applicant with spouse.
I had 6 lines in ecas notes till last week. . When I checked my ecsa last week, there were 5 lines.
Anyone knows what it indicates for?

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
Hi, July 26 applicant here. I just got request to provide updated Schedule A. (No previous ghost update or extra lines on ecas)

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada-Additional Information

13 November 2018

UCI: XXXXX

Application: XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX: This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: > Schedule A:

Please provide an updated Schedule A.

There are three ways to submit the requested information/documents.

1. You may upload the requested information/documents to your MyCIC account.
2. You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
3. In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Reactions: MissyTin

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
Hi, July 26 applicant here. I just got request to provide updated Schedule A. (No previous ghost update or extra lines on ecas)

13 November 2018

XXXXXXXXXX: This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: > Schedule A:

2. You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
3. In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:
Hi folks, I have a question probably you can provide advice. My spouse is included in my application, however the request for updated schedule A is directed only to me, the main applicant. Should I provide updated schedule A for my spouse too?

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hi folks, I have a question probably you can provide advice. My spouse is included in my application, however the request for updated schedule A is directed only to me, the main applicant. Should I provide updated schedule A for my spouse too?
Hm... interesting

My friends provided both, for main applicant and spouse as they are both on the application. That was 1y ago and they already do have a PR

Reactions: Josh_math

kaiyuan0613

Oct 19, 2018
I am July 27th applicant and got the same request:(
Don't understand why they asked again.

13 November 2018

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
I am July 27th applicant and got the same request:(
Don't understand why they asked again.
Hey my friend cheer up! This may be a good sign. For many applicants in previous months they requested updated shedule A and a couple of days later they got PPR. In previous months it was a very common pattern shedule A then PPR. I remember in some cases they asked for both at the same time schedule A plus passport. I would say that this is a very good sign.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hey my friend cheer up! This may be a good sign. For many applicants in previous months they requested updated shedule A and a couple of days later they got PPR. In previous months it was a very common pattern shedule A then PPR. I remember in some cases they asked for both at the same time schedule A plus passport. I would say that this is a very good sign.
Yes you are correct. Updated schedule A followed by PPR was very common last month. Good luck!