+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi
Two days before I checked ecas and it says decision made and after that I call cic and the agent said your security passed yesterday and as well they send me request to renew my passport bcz it wasn't valid more than 6 months and at the same day I sent them my new passport scan copy. And today it again shows in process. Anybody have any idea about this.i m July 2017 applicat very depressed in that situation

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Hi
Two days before I checked ecas and it says decision made and after that I call cic and the agent said your security passed yesterday and as well they send me request to renew my passport bcz it wasn't valid more than 6 months and at the same day I sent them my new passport scan copy. And today it again shows in process. Anybody have any idea about this.i m July 2017 applicat very depressed in that situation
Yeah bro no worries..they will review the photocopy and it will again change to decision made...but need to w8 now fot next bring forward date..or if u r lucky and officer is proactive it will happpen soon

gscadman

Sep 20, 2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
Last Thursday we call. They said all complete.medical extend also. Only decision made pending. We renew my baby passport. Can We send to cic by web form scan copy or is there other options?. Any one received DM after exTend medical . Yesterday my one week finish from medical extend but no any update.

Last edited:

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Last Thursday we call. They said all complete.medical extend also. Only decision made pending. We renew my baby passport. Can We send to cic by web form scan copy or is there other options?. Any one received DM after exTend medical . Yesterday my one week finish from medical extend but no any update.
Hi
I think I m at your same stage. I already renewed my passport and I sent them via web form. But I suggest you when you send it after 2- 3 days you need to call them and let them know you sent it through web form.

gscadman

Sep 20, 2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
Hello. U receive any update from cic.

gscadman

Sep 20, 2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
Yesterday we send baby passport scan copy by web form. But conformation mail not coming. And no update .ur receive any update after send passp

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Yesterday we send baby passport scan copy by web form. But conformation mail not coming. And no update .ur receive any update after send passp
No I didn't get any confirmation mail. I sent them two times and after that nothing. As well I uploaded in my cic account

gscadman

Sep 20, 2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
Pls help.how u uploaded in my cic account.

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
Hi
IDK either, I had the same case when my passport that I submitted during my application expired right in the middle of processing, then they asked for a copy of the new passport and my updated travel history. It was fast processing after that.

Yesterday I called them and they said your file has been approved but today got nothing. It's over 24 months
Hey
Congrats!!!!
Long wait is over. Congrats