Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
still waiting, here's mine but there's progress!

We received your application for permanent residence on August 22, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 29, 2017.
We started processing your application on September 29, 2017.
We sent you correspondence on March 27, 2018.
We sent you medical instructions on June 27, 2018.
Medical results have been received.
Requested new Schedule A and Travel history - July 9, 2019
Uploaded Schedule A and Travel history - July 12, 2019
Received call from CIC Officer asking for my Police Clearance - July 16, 2019
Sent my Police Clearance to CIC via email - July 16, 2019

I'm just curious why they dont have my police certificate when I submitted it before. I'm just thinking that maybe because my application was passed from one person to another some documents got lost somewhere.
Just weird.

Still waiting

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
K

Mine is same as yours
File received aug 11 2017
AR sept 22 2017
MR june26 2018
Last update was medical results received and it shows medical passed on CIC.
Since then nothing.
Yeah me too for the longest time!
Try calling them or sending a specific enquiry mail. Someone should be handling your application now and should be on the final stages. I believe mine took longer because the documents I sent included in my application got lost or directed to another person. idk.
It's just frustrating but we'll all get there.

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
They send me message like that :
Good day

This email is in response to correspondence received via the Call Centre regarding processing times.

Please be advised your application is in queue awaiting the review of an Officer.

You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

MH

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

I m 28 July 2017 applicant
That's OK,
That's the same email I received, I got confused why there's no IO assigned to my application, I guess they passed the application to another department or office and then waiting for another officer to look into it.
Weird.
We'll get there.

H Syan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Windsor
still waiting, here's mine but there's progress!

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 29, 2017.

I'm just curious why they dont have my police certificate when I submitted it before. I'm just thinking that maybe because my application was passed from one person to another some documents got lost somewhere.
Just weird.

Still waiting
Idk, why would VO call? They will send message on ircc account or will contact by email. How do you verify calling person's identity?

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
Idk, why would VO call? They will send message on ircc account or will contact by email. How do you verify calling person's identity?
She called me first via a Private Caller ID, I cancelled. Then she called me on a local caller ID.
She introduced herself as IO, and she sent me an email as well from a CIC email address.
I did not provide any information, I just verified what she already knew.
It turned out she is legit after receiving her email from a CIC email address.

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
I just got the interview request from CIC!!!!

Interview request received - July 17, 2019

OH MY!
Good luck everyone!

We'll all finish this!

Last edited:

H Syan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Windsor
She called me first via a Private Caller ID, I cancelled. Then she called me on a local caller ID.
She introduced herself as IO, and she sent me an email as well from a CIC email address.
I did not provide any information, I just verified what she already knew.
It turned out she is legit after receiving her email from a CIC email address.
It seems legit then, as i also received a call from someone claming to be from cic and wanted my application number to start with

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
It seems legit then, as i also received a call from someone claming to be from cic and wanted my application number to start with
Just a piece of advise, don't give out complete information. Just verify what they know, they should already have your application number. They can read it out to you and you can just confirm it.
There's so much fraud these days, that even recording you saying "Yes" can be used for hacking your account.

H Syan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Windsor
Just a piece of advise, don't give out complete information. Just verify what they know, they should already have your application number. They can read it out to you and you can just confirm it.
There's so much fraud these days, that even recording you saying "Yes" can be used for hacking your account.
Thanks for information. When they called me, that lady was asking me for my appliaction number. I guess it was scam call.
Anyways good luck ahead.

GSGSGS

Jun 5, 2019
My timeline is
Date received Jun 2017
Pre arrival letter Feb 2018
Additional document request Feb 2018 and uploaded Feb 2018
Medical request Mar 2018 and passed Apr 2018
Second medical request Jun 2019 and passed again Jun 2019

I called IRCC this morning hoping there are any progress for my application and agent said that BG is still on going and even security check has not been started yet.

If my guess is correct, IRCC has been doing criminality check for more than 15 months!!!!!!!! and I don't understand why it takes so long and what they have been doing for over a year with other people's life plan.
It doesn't matter either approval or reject of PR but I just want to know when they make a decision so that I set up plan accordingly. My kids have been grown here for seven years and they are getting poor at their mother tongue so I think I'd better make a decision whether we should be back to my country or stay with endless waiting before oldest boy become a junior high student upcoming school year.

Please let me advise, if you guys ever seen or heard the worst longest processing time for PNP paper based application. It will be appreciated, if you share any experience. Thank you.

yycemong

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
My timeline is
Date received Jun 2017

I called IRCC this morning hoping there are any progress for my application and agent said that BG is still on going and even security check has not been started yet.

If my guess is correct, IRCC has been doing criminality check for more than 15 months!!!!!!!! and I don't understand why it takes so long and what they have been doing for over a year with other people's life plan.
It doesn't matter either approval or reject of PR but I just want to know when they make a decision so that I set up plan accordingly. My kids have been grown here for seven years and they are getting poor at their mother tongue so I think I'd better make a decision whether we should be back to my country or stay with endless waiting before oldest boy become a junior high student upcoming school year.

Please let me advise, if you guys ever seen or heard the worst longest processing time for PNP paper based application. It will be appreciated, if you share any experience. Thank you.
I know it gets really frustrating. I got to the point I was depressed.
I was ready to throw and hang the towel and apply for Australia, but my family kept pushing me to be patient. I'd advise you too, be patient. Your kids have grown here, they have made friends and it will be hard for them to move again. We do this for the next generation.

I always thought, that if ever I get to vote Liberals will not be an option.

I had the same thing as well, I sent them a looooong email using the online enquiry, they came back to me that it has been transferred to the local CIC office. After 2 weeks, someone emailed me stating that there is no one assigned to my application and I should stop following up!

Mine is close to 24 months this August 22!

Just keep following up.
Don't loose hope.
If you are on a WP, just get yourself busy.
It's hard to say don't think about it too much, but that's what I did.

GSGSGS

Jun 5, 2019
I know it gets really frustrating. I got to the point I was depressed.
I was ready to throw and hang the towel and apply for Australia, but my family kept pushing me to be patient. I'd advise you too, be patient. Your kids have grown here, they have made friends and it will be hard for them to move again. We do this for the next generation.

I always thought, that if ever I get to vote Liberals will not be an option.

I had the same thing as well, I sent them a looooong email using the online enquiry, they came back to me that it has been transferred to the local CIC office. After 2 weeks, someone emailed me stating that there is no one assigned to my application and I should stop following up!

Mine is close to 24 months this August 22!

Just keep following up.
Don't loose hope.
If you are on a WP, just get yourself busy.
It's hard to say don't think about it too much, but that's what I did.
Thank you for your kind words. Really appreciated.
Hope your dream comes true sooner!

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
My timeline is
Date received Jun 2017

Hi
I m also July 2017 applicant and still waiting. Everytime when I called same answer background check. But last time when I called agent told me criminality and security check doing together so don't take tension just trust in God .. I m sure this month all of us 2017 applicants got PR. Today I called and agent said office is working on my file and after half an hour I got ghost update.

jacksheep

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Hi
I m also July 2017 applicant and still waiting. Everytime when I called same answer background check. But last time when I called agent told me criminality and security check doing together so don't take tension just trust in God .. I m sure this month all of us 2017 applicants got PR. Today I called and agent said office is working on my file and after half an hour I got ghost update.
Hope so all 2017 done pr this month

My fd told me 2018 aug got ppr , WTF

H Syan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Windsor
Hello everyone
There is an update on my PR file. Medical status changes to donot need medical from medical passed. Is it extended already?