+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
It all depends on the complexity of each applicant's case, officer's work tempo and the immigration program you chose. In addition, possibly the country you are from is the factor that could affect the processing rate. Rumour has it that if your country has the visa-free treaty with Canada, the application processing time could be shortened due to the quick-accessed information-sharing resource and the highly cooperative spirit between each other.
I come from a visa exempted country and in February will be 19 months, so not too much gained. DM on Jan 6, application received on July 26.
I agree with what Josh_math says.
I also came from visa exempted country and waiting 17 damn long months.

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
18 months already....still no dm or ppr
Keep strong buddy! It will come soon for you, it has to. We have same timeline, I felt hopeless when you reported here you got ghost update and I did not get anything. All of the sudden I got DM, no ghost update and no extra lines on ecas. DM is coming for you my friend just keep strong and do not lose hope! Everyone will have a different story/timeline but all of us will get the same result PR!.

Reactions: PRplz and Carkan

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got remedical request today. Any idea how long it takes from remedical done to ppr? So frustrated.
July,2017 applicant.

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Plz share ur timeline and from where are u ??
Your first medical date ?
I got my med in Dec,2016 but cic extended my med results and my daughter’s on April 5, 2018. My med results are passed until yesterday and all of sudden they are all requested again now. Even my daughter’s! No idea what is going on. Is it final step for pr?