Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
beant.chahal said:
i can not contact with delhi visa office because when i received email of my AOR they told to me into email please do not contact us before six month so thats is why i can not send email to vo .
In this case, be patient and send them an email after surpass the 6 months time frame.

I understand your frustration of not getting an answer and was ask to wait. This happens to me as well in the beginning.

Just have faith and be patient....

beant.chahal

Oct 5, 2014
beant.chahal said:
sir now i am waiting of medical call . I am realy worriead about my medical . When ever send me medical email to me delhi visa ofice .now my file status is inprocess last five month .can any one tel me when ever i receive mdical requset ?

preet13

Oct 1, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 sep.2013
AOR Received.
05 oct 2013
Med's Request
19 nov, 2014
Med's Done....
27 nov, 2014
Interview........
19. nov
Passport Req..
DM from 18 march 2015,,,,,,
VISA ISSUED...
got visa 19 march 2015,,,,
LANDED..........
sooooonnnnnn
beant.chahal said:
i can not contact with delhi visa office because when i received email of my AOR they told to me into email please do not contact us before six month so thats is why i can not send email to vo .
hi yes thats true ur 6 months finishing soon so that... dont contact them...
keep clam trust waheguru

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Dear All,

I received nomination letter few days back and about to send application to CIO.

Does PNP nominee required to include IELTS with application package to CIO?

My IELTS meanwhile expired. However, as documents check list for PNP nominee, IELTS required for NOC C& D, mine is NOC B. Someone tell that valid IELTS should be attached with application package to CIO otherwise they may return back the application as incomplete.

Really confused what to do. Taking further IELTS will takes more time.

What is your suggestion? What is the experiences who already send application to CIO? Please help.

beant.chahal

Oct 5, 2014
beant.chahal said:
hai dear sir my catagiry pnp of manitoba . I applyed my aplication march 2012 and nominate 5 may 2014 and file send to sydny 10 may 2014 .ARO Received july 28 but when i use the cic website my aplication status not update till today . Sir what is the reason behand this . Now passing two mnth of received ARO and still waitng of any update

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Dear all,

I have sent may PR application (PNP) through DHL. They picked doc on 23 February, 2015. On 02.03.2015, online status shows:
Monday, March 02, 2015 Location Time
24 Delivered - Signed for by NOVA SCOTIA AREA 13:21

In this case, there is no name who signed for it and location did not mention Sydney before Nova Scotia Area, what I have seen in case of some others. However, i called DHL and they tell me that some TONNY or TOMY signed for. Is it okay?
Is the delivery is successfully made to CIO.
Anyone experienced the same? Please share.

Onaopemipo

Apr 19, 2017
Dear Sir,

I need some clarification as regards to maintoba PNP. I have completed my Expression of interest form and i choose Thompson as my destination though my cousin and my friend live in Winnipeg. Could this pose as a problem for me in any form as regards to the success of my application.

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Kind Regards