+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP from UAE

SR_UAE

Mar 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to apply for the EE program but realized that my score(434) is way below the last batch of people who got PR(474).

I have been suggested to go through the PNP program.

I am from UAE, has anyone else applied from UAE for a PNP programme and have they used consultants.

Is it advisable to go via consultants or should I do it myself.

Thanks

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to apply for the EE program but realized that my score(434) is way below the last batch of people who got PR(474).

I have been suggested to go through the PNP program.

I am from UAE, has anyone else applied from UAE for a PNP programme and have they used consultants.

Is it advisable to go via consultants or should I do it myself.

Thanks
PNP program totally depends on your NOC if that is in demand. I suggest you start researching the provinces which have your NOC in demand. You can then invest your time accordingly.

With regards to consultants, it depends on you. But I must tell you, all they do is create your profile & should you get NOI assist you with submitting the documentation. Everything else you need to do it on your own. Collecting the documents, getting your police clearance, etc. Also they charge a heavy fee which is disproportionate to the amount of work they actually do for you. Should you wish to hire consultant, make sure they are IRCC registered.