Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Dear House,

I have some questions (please),

1. Is it compulsory to comply very strictly with the envelope size mentioned in the Doc checklist. I realise what we sent to our sponsor is some cms different.
2. Can we address the '2 self addressed envelopes' (to be included in the application) to our sponsor in Canada or to ourselves?
3. Is it advisable to make our sponsor our representative? Would that help in any way?

Please help with my 'silly' questions.

Many thanks,

Chosen

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
chosen said:
Dear House,

I have some questions (please),

1. Is it compulsory to comply very strictly with the envelope size mentioned in the Doc checklist. I realise what we sent to our sponsor is some cms different.
2. Can we address the '2 self addressed envelopes' (to be included in the application) to our sponsor in Canada or to ourselves?
3. Is it advisable to make our sponsor our representative? Would that help in any way?

Please help with my 'silly' questions.

Many thanks,

Chosen
if not submitted they wi.l ask u again dont worry.

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I had traveled for many countries before i came here, would this delay the file processing after the file status changed to In progress?

thanks

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
nekeol said:
if not submitted they wi.l ask u again dont worry.
Thank you!

Is it okay to send a scanned copy of our Representative form to CIC instead of the original (as stated in the Document checklist). We already have our other docs with our sponsor in Canada?

Thanks.

chick-gal

Apr 1, 2014
Hello guys,

I applied my pr to cio under manitoba provincial nominee. Its been two months since i submitted my application via regular mail. And it was already received last february 3,2014.
Here, i would like to ask to those who who knew about the process:
How long to wait for the aor???
Your response will be much appreciated.. Thank you and God bless!!

Zenny00

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Cebu City
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Doc's Request.
18-06-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2014
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-05-2014
Passport Req..
04-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
29-04-2015
chick-gal said:
Hello guys,

I applied my pr to cio under manitoba provincial nominee. Its been two months since i submitted my application via regular mail. And it was already received last february 3,2014.
Here, i would like to ask to those who who knew about the process:
How long to wait for the aor???
Your response will be much appreciated.. Thank you and God bless!!
In my case, chick-gal, I submitted my visa application to CIO last Jan 2 and I got the AOR Feb 7. It's most likely a month after you'll get a response from them. Just hang in there. :)

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Guys i have two questions
1) How can i check my application status. I am trying to view it by logging it but it says no record. Is this because i have received medical email just few moments before??
2) How would i know to which visa embassy CIO have forwarded my application?? There is no indication on the email. Is it always same as i request in the form??

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello Seniors,

Congrats to all those that received MRs, LOAs, and PPR. God will perfect all our testimonies.

Please I need your seasoned advice on filling Form IMM008: I want all CIO correspondence directed to only my email address but a space is also provided on the form for current mailing address; should I just leave the current mailing address field blank and fill only the field for email?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt responses.

Ofis

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello Seniors,

Following my LOA approval from Manitoba, I'm about sending my CIO application package latest April 30. In preparation for sending my application package, I obtained a bank draft in Canadian dollars on March 22. However, reading through the Application Guide, it states that one must obtain the bank draft not more than 30 days prior to sending the application to CIO. In my case, sending the application package by April 30 implies that I got my bank draft 39 days prior to sending it to CIO. From your experiences, do you feel that I need to visit the bank to get the bank draft reissued or I should just send it with its current issue date?

Your kind advise will be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Ofis

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
Holygun said:
You should provide both. If you provide email address, this will be your way of communication.
congrats holygun, i just checked today..

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
hey everyone,
First of all sorry to be away for soo long from this forum as i was an active member of this forum a year ago.anyhow i am back and if anyone have questions regarding the SINP process i will try to answer those questions.This forum helps us a lot and provide the answers to most of our questions, so maybe i could help someone.one think i would like to say is always keep faith in God.

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
urgent help required

Hi There,

I have applied for PR through MPNP route. My file is approved from Manitoba and been processed and send back to VO. I'm living in London and London Visa office has asked me to submit PCC and Medical report. Now I have following problems to do so..

(1) Me and my wife are living in London and our 1 and half year daughter is living in India ---- My question is how would I get medical report of my daughter in London from India. Is it ok if we submit all medical report separately immigration section? Also I have not received medical report letter for my wife from Canadian embassy. Whom should I contact?

(2) Regarding PCC, I have to submit these documents within 60 days but currently I have not started process to get PCC. After an application it take 45 days to get PCC. Problem is I need original passport for applying PCC from Indian high commission, UK. and my passport is with UK home office for my current application with UK. ------ My question is can I ask for extension from Canadian embassy? Where should I send this request? Also please suggest what should be content to write this request, if someone had done so before. Also is it possible to get such extension?

Please update urgently..
Thanks in advance for your replies.. :)

Kind Regards,
Kwinkal

coshx

May 8, 2013
Re: urgent help required

kwinkal said:
Hi There,

I have applied for PR through MPNP route. My file is approved from Manitoba and been processed and send back to VO. I'm living in London and London Visa office has asked me to submit PCC and Medical report. Now I have following problems to do so..

(1) Me and my wife are living in London and our 1 and half year daughter is living in India ---- My question is how would I get medical report of my daughter in London from India. Is it ok if we submit all medical report separately immigration section? Also I have not received medical report letter for my wife from Canadian embassy. Whom should I contact?

(2) Regarding PCC, I have to submit these documents within 60 days but currently I have not started process to get PCC. After an application it take 45 days to get PCC. Problem is I need original passport for applying PCC from Indian high commission, UK. and my passport is with UK home office for my current application with UK. ------ My question is can I ask for extension from Canadian embassy? Where should I send this request? Also please suggest what should be content to write this request, if someone had done so before. Also is it possible to get such extension?

Please update urgently..
Thanks in advance for your replies.. :)

Kind Regards,
Kwinkal
Hi Kwinkal,

First of all, did you submit your application to London VO as a married man with a daughter? If you submitted as a married man with a child, then they should have sent you the medical form for you, your wife & daughter to you. Your daughter can do her medical examination anywhere all over the world provided it is Canadian designated medical practitioner. The list of all medical practitioners can be found on CIC website. The only thing they can indicate is to tell them to send the medical results to London.

On the issue of your PCC, I think you should write a letter to the embassy telling them that there's delay in the processing of your new passport which will cause a delay in getting the PCC.

Hopefully that should help your case.

Goodluck

Coshx!

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello seniors,

I need a clarification with respect to IELTS requirement for CIC application. The English language requirement for MPNP nomination is a minimum of 4 and once one receive LOA, one must also include IELTS results in the PRV application to CIC. While my IELTS score is 6.5, I did not have minimum of 6 in all the test areas. From your experience, how does CIC treat IELTS results for PNP applicants? Is the standard different from that of FSW where one must have overall score of minimum of 6.5 and not less than 6 in any of the test areas?

Your prompt response will be appreciated because I've applied to CIC for over a month now and yet to get AOR.

Thanks

Ofis