+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
Did you pay for only yourself? What about your wife?
Man, paid for myself only;
reason: applied for PR in Feb 2012, did medicals in April 2012
I got married in nov. 2012, sent 3 emails to CIC to update the file, called call center to add her as a dependent.
got RPRF request on 6 march, nothing mentioned in E-mail about spouse

wife got her Open work permit form India and coming here in April, will sponsor her as inland candidate once she arrives

Did send an Email to CIC today also after talking to Call center and mentioned all the same stuff again, still no reply. :-[ :-[ its like they dont care anymore. they r just numb

Dont know how / where and when to start her PR. I am waiting for them to acknowledge her once, so Ic an send all her docs also.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
samlogani said:
Man, paid for myself only;
reason: applied for PR in Feb 2012, did medicals in April 2012
I got married in nov. 2012, sent 3 emails to CIC to update the file, called call center to add her as a dependent.
got RPRF request on 6 march, nothing mentioned in E-mail about spouse

wife got her Open work permit form India and coming here in April, will sponsor her as inland candidate once she arrives

Did send an Email to CIC today also after talking to Call center and mentioned all the same stuff again, still no reply. :-[ :-[ its like they dont care anymore. they r just numb

Dont know how / where and when to start her PR. I am waiting for them to acknowledge her once, so Ic an send all her docs also.

As I mentioned you before. You cannot sponsor her after you get your PR. Since you got married before getting PR you have to get PR together. That's the rule. You cannot sponsor her afterwards. That's period! Forget about sponsoring her after you get your PR.

For example: Tomorrow they asked you to submit your passport and you did and you landed without your wife. CIC will consider you as a single person. And in future (since you cannot marry with your wife again) if you try to sponsor her as being your wife, they will reject. They can even question your PR. Best thing is, even if you get Pasaport request, you should return the request to them saying that you are married since November 2012 and you sent couple email to CIC to add her up to your file. They will take it from there.

You have to wait until CIC contacts you about her situation. She has to get her medical done and they will ask for couple forms for her.

Regarding RPRF, on the PDF document they attached it says if you have a spouse, you have to pay for him/her as well. Thats why eventhough I did not get an acknowledgement from CPP-O yet. I paid for her as well. You are married now! and you should add her to your application and get your PR together.

Once again, if you don't add her to your application you cannot sponsor her in future.

PS:
Some people might say, well I got married but she doesn't wanna apply for PR. That's OK! Can be done, and you can sponsor her in future in this case. BUT in your case, she is coming to Canada which means she is accompanying you. Which means has to get PR with you.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
As I mentioned you before. You cannot sponsor her after you get your PR. Since you got married before getting PR you have to get PR together. That's the rule. You cannot sponsor her afterwards. That's period! Forget about sponsoring her after you get your PR.

For example: Tomorrow they asked you to submit your passport and you did and you landed without your wife. CIC will consider you as a single person. And in future (since you cannot marry with your wife again) if you try to sponsor her as being your wife, they will reject. They can even question your PR. Best thing is, even if you get Pasaport request, you should return the request to them saying that you are married since November 2012 and you sent couple email to CIC to add her up to your file. They will take it from there.

You have to wait until CIC contacts you about her situation. She has to get her medical done and they will ask for couple forms for her.

Regarding RPRF, on the PDF document they attached it says if you have a spouse, you have to pay for him/her as well. Thats why eventhough I did not get an acknowledgement from CPP-O yet. I paid for her as well. You are married now! and you should add her to your application and get your PR together.

Once again, if you don't add her to your application you cannot sponsor her in future.

PS:
Some people might say, well I got married but she doesn't wanna apply for PR. That's OK! Can be done, and you can sponsor her in future in this case. BUT in your case, she is coming to Canada which means she is accompanying you. Which means has to get PR with you.
Will do, will pay for her RPRF too..
could you please help me in forms:

I have all forms filled for her PR, her medical done like in February which is valid upto 2014,

Do you think I should send all her forms with the app processing fee thats like almost C $990 and the RPRF, PCC, pics and questionnaire

I dont know how to start the process, I am just waiting them to acknowledge her so I can put the acknowledgement email on top of the forms and a cover letter explaining the situation.

your thoughts will be much appreciated

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
samlogani said:
Will do, will pay for her RPRF too..
could you please help me in forms:

I have all forms filled for her PR, her medical done like in February which is valid upto 2014,

Do you think I should send all her forms with the app processing fee thats like almost C $990 and the RPRF, PCC, pics and questionnaire

I dont know how to start the process, I am just waiting them to acknowledge her so I can put the acknowledgement email on top of the forms and a cover letter explaining the situation.

your thoughts will be much appreciated

IMM0008DEP http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf
IMM5406 Additional Family Info http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf
IMM5669 Schedule A http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
Copy of birth certificate
Copy of valid passport
Original Police certificates for every country in which she has lived in for six months or more since the age of 18.
And any fees.

This is what I got from Ottawa in order to add my partner to my application.

In addition to that:
Send 6 immigration size pics
and copy of marriage certificate.

Processing fee if 550$ and 490 is the RPRF... Send this as well.

Reading thru your last message you say questionnaire there is no need for that you are not doing sponsorship application for her. Your family has changed only.

You say medical is DONE?? How come? Did they ask for it?

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
IMM0008DEP http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf
IMM5406 Additional Family Info http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf
IMM5669 Schedule A http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
Copy of birth certificate
Copy of valid passport
Original Police certificates for every country in which she has lived in for six months or more since the age of 18.
And any fees.

This is what I got from Ottawa in order to add my partner to my application.

In addition to that:
Send 6 immigration size pics
and copy of marriage certificate.

Processing fee if 550$ and 490 is the RPRF... Send this as well.

Reading thru your last message you say questionnaire there is no need for that you are not doing sponsorship application for her. Your family has changed only.

You say medical is DONE?? How come? Did they ask for it?
Thank you very much for the information.

Sorry for not being very clear. I meant she had to do medicals to come to Canada, she did it in Feb 2013. so we are good there

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my friends got the PPR, RPRF request. They also asked her to update personal history. She applied on March 29, 2012 and she did not received any communication from CIC until last night even the MEDICAL REQUEST!!!! Can you believe this guys???!! This is crazy!!!

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
Asor said:
One of my friends got the PPR, RPRF request. They also asked her to update personal history. She applied on March 29, 2012 and she did not received any communication from CIC until last night even the MEDICAL REQUEST!!!! Can you believe this guys???!! This is crazy!!!
What? No meds exam and then get the ppr?????!!!!

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Asor said:
I am pretty sure they will ask her to go thru the Medicals before issuing the visa.

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
I am pretty sure they will ask her to go thru the Medicals before issuing the visa.
Regarding this immigration system, nothing would be unusual! ??? The only thing that matter is luck, luck and luck! but we'll see what happens next :)

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
Asor said:
Regarding this immigration system, nothing would be unusual! ??? The only thing that matter is luck, luck and luck! but we'll see what happens next :)
Do not get fooled with these. Probably she had valid medical records. For some countries, even for visiting visa medical is needed. Maybe she did before for her visa.
Although Luck plays significant role for processing time, but essentials are essentials for everybody. No exception !

Fafool

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fafool said:
Do not get fooled with these. Probably she had valid medical records. For some countries, even for visiting visa medical is needed. Maybe she did before for her visa.
Although Luck plays significant role for processing time, but essentials are essentials for everybody. No exception !

Fafool
You're right. but the thing is she's exactly in the same situation as I.

raman1

Mar 28, 2013
Re: PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia MARCH 2013

SIR AY ONE CAN OPE TAG FOR march 2013 APPLICATION RECEIVED IN MARCH 2013 IN Nova SCOTIA.

MY APPLICATION REACHED ON 13TH MARCH

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012