April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
I got my Gcms yesterday.

Eligibility not started
Medical passed
Criminality in process
Security not started.

The due date is March 28, 2013. What is the meaning of due date?
Under my spouse column, medical was blank. Does that mean that I am not suppose to know the statues of my spouse medical and I am the principal applicant? Under my dependent medical was passed.

My application was received November 16, 2011 and medical May 2012

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
Good morning Guys! yesterday I got GCMA report. Looks like , They did start process at 29 . oct.2012. I have written so:

Medical exam - passed -- expired - requested extansion.
Criminality - not started - in progress - cancelled.

If somebody knows what it means ""cancelled"?

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Lets pray that this Dec brings lots of good news....as a Christmas present :D

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
I just saw someone on Forum received PPR on Saturday....I guess they r working on weekends on too....Lets pray together, we all receive PPR soon..

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
So don't forgot to check mail on weekends too....

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
hey guys.. I sent them an email regarding the status of my application on 25th Sept and they respond to me today.. sheesh .. and they send a standard response even after 2 months ..

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section-7
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Hello Manu.. Sorry to hear that.. I don't know what to say...This people maybe doesn't know it kind of answer will hurt the feelings .. But don't lose the hope someday is going to come and we are going to laugh about it... In my case my application also get stop in somewhere...

Cheers Yanes-Rahn

manubobby said:
hey guys.. I sent them an email regarding the status of my application on 25th Sept and they respond to me today.. sheesh .. and they send a standard response even after 2 months ..

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Immigration Section-7
PO Box 5209
New Delhi, India 110021

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
manubobby said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

Immigration Section-7
PO Box 5209
New Delhi, India 110021

manu... u dont worry mate. U should be getting things soon. If i am not wrong since you were in australia before...thats y the bc check is taking time. Some of my friends who were in US,Europe also got delayed in BC Checks. You will be getting it sooner..just give it a break. things will be fine for you..

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
I got the passport back but with error in COPR. Spouse birth place is wrong. Does anybody know that if this can be corrected at POE or send it to NDVO back?

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
litous said:
I got the passport back but with error in COPR. Spouse birth place is wrong. Does anybody know that if this can be corrected at POE or send it to NDVO back?
you need to send back! :(

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
manubobby said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Immigration Section-7
PO Box 5209
New Delhi, India 110021
did you apply for GCMS ?

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
mysteryocean said:
did you apply for GCMS ?
He did I guess...I am not sure..

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
duiusa said:
He did I guess...I am not sure..
How can he apply? His file is not in Canada. I doubt the privacy act applies to the files that aren't in Canada.

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
Can anyone plz explain about how to get GCMA result.....????