Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
@Ojela

Yes, I asked them by email....They replied as below

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process in Ottawa. No further action is required by you at this time.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duiusa said:
@ Ojela

Yes, I asked them by email....They replied as below

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process in Ottawa. No further action is required by you at this time.
ITS a pretty standard reply..I got this like 3 times in the pas but haven't gotten PPR yet :( :( :( :(

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
samlogani said:
ITS a pretty standard reply..I got this like 3 times in the pas but haven't gotten PPR yet :( :( :( :(
Someone before also told me this :(......I don't know how long more it will take....

gurdev1

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli/Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
Nomination.....
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
with intial application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR FROM COLOMBO VO 10-04-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
very soon by the Grace of God
hello manubobby,

dear i am new in this forum.i got nomination from sinp.
i sent my application to cio on 6th nov.still not recieved at cio.
my question is i have write with pen on im0008 (N/A on blank spaces),this is affect my application or this ok.
waiting for your kind response.
highly appreciated this thread and track sheet you created thanks for that.

regards
gurdev

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
gurdev1 said:
hello manubobby,

dear i am new in this forum.i got nomination from sinp.
i sent my application to cio on 6th nov.still not recieved at cio.
my question is i have write with pen on im0008 (N/A on blank spaces),this is affect my application or this ok.
waiting for your kind response.
highly appreciated this thread and track sheet you created thanks for that.

regards
gurdev
I doubt it should be a problem, as long as you have filled in all the other details via computer... n no worries at all .. glad i could help people out .. cheers :)

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
singh.gurjaspal said:
I have heard one such case in the past and it happened because the name of the person was same as someone on the crime list and it took them longer to get the criminal record check done. But I highly doubt that this would be case with you. Did you try calling the High Commission at 91 (11) 4178-2000? I emailed Ottawa for address change and they never responded but then I started emailing them once a week until they did, so that might be something you could do at delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Or I would highly recommend getting the GCMS notes. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago even though I dont live in Canada and I guess You can do that too while living in India. I mean in your situation atleast we can see that what is holding them back to send you your passport. All fingers crossed buddy.
I tried contacting them and I could not get through to anybody, it was all automated phones, and I got the fax number off of that and thats how I sent the fax, repeated enquiry is not entertained at all, it kinda pisses them off, so dont wanna take chances and make more delays than there already is .. I want to apply for GCMS notes, do you have any idea how to apply for it ?? please lemme know .. cheers .. :)

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Ojeola said:
After checking your timeline several times, i deem it fit to direct your attention or ask you some questions concerning your passport being held for that long. 1st Question---Are you in New Delhi or living abroad ? 2nd--When sending your passport do you included a return envelop ? Just asking for some reason because it been like 6 months what if the postal services has misplace(God forbid) the passport ?

Wishing you all the best.
Hi,

I did not send a return envelope, I dont think we need to send that for New Delhi Vis office, I dont think the others did.. and regarding my passport, I sent them an email on 1st july asking if they have my passport and they replied on 15th august that they have it.. but that alone has been about 3 months now .. the following is the response I got, but its not very appealing .. doesnt say much .. neither about the timeline nor about the current status very much ..

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en . For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx?view=d . Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration-7
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
singh.gurjaspal said:
Hi Everyone,

I have been following this thread from day 1 even though I never participated, but I have read almost every post on this thread. My timeline is as follows:

Application Received: Feb 24, 2012
AOR & Medical Request: April 25, 2012
Medical Done: April 27,2012
Current Status: Application Received, Medical Received
Category: MPNP General Stream
Located in USA and Visa Office is Ottawa

My timeline is very similar to most folks in this thread who are the only one's left to get the PPR. Now looking at the recent trends, I had some questions answers to which might help all of us calculate how long should we wait.

So my analysis are as follows:

All the Jan and Feb folks who have gotten their PPR were either QSW or AINP, most of them located in USA and there Visa Stamping Embassy Detroit. Now there are me and all of you are different from these guys

1) Either we are not QSW
2) Not located in USA or for me in specific my Visa stamping office would be LA not Detroit as I am based in California.

Also a thing to note is no MPNP has gotten a single PPR out of Canada and USA. Now the question is, does Feds have a quota about the number of PPR's they are going to issue for each province each year. I know there is a limit to the number of Provincial Nominees each year, but does the Feds keep an account of that number or the provinces? What if the provinces that we are from are already done with their quotas for this year and we might all have to wait till Jan next year. This could be one reason why they are holding Manu Bobby's passport(Though I really really wishes that he gets his passport at the soonest possible). I might be wrong and please feel free to correct me and may be we can conclude something of the discussion.

Anyways, my prayers are with all of us to soon get the PPR's so that we can get over this anxiety of waiting.

Regards,
Gurjaspal
I have seen threads on this website for MPNP applicants.

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
manubobby said:
I tried contacting them and I could not get through to anybody, it was all automated phones, and I got the fax number off of that and thats how I sent the fax, repeated enquiry is not entertained at all, it kinda pisses them off, so dont wanna take chances and make more delays than there already is .. I want to apply for GCMS notes, do you have any idea how to apply for it ?? please lemme know .. cheers .. :)
This is what I used to appy for GCMS notes. My brother who is a sponserer applied for me. costs only about $5. Sending email eqnuiries will get attached as a status request to the profile. I saw that in my GCMS notes.

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

raihan850

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
samlogani said:
Hey samlogani did u get ur GCMS notes yet. In the past when u got ur GCMS notes what was the due date mentioned on the notes and could you pls tell me which province u applied from, because it matters under which province u apply I applied from Ontario where as my friend applied from sask in june and did his medicals in august and he got his ppr yesterday. Where as i did my medicals in april 26 2012.

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
raihan850 said:
Hey samlogani did u get ur GCMS notes yet. In the past when u got ur GCMS notes what was the due date mentioned on the notes and could you pls tell me which province u applied from, because it matters under which province u apply I applied from Ontario where as my friend applied from sask in june and did his medicals in august and he got his ppr yesterday. Where as i did my medicals in april 26 2012.
Did he apply in June 2012? Thanks

raihan850

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
raihan850 said:
I know some people who done medicals in June/July got PPR already. I would say it depends on individual case.

raihan850

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
duiusa said:
I know some people who done medicals in June/July got PPR already. I would say it depends on individual case.
True and Under what province you apply matters too. So ones who applied under Ontario PNP will take from 8 months to 12 months.