3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
samlogani said:
Guys, Lets all take a chill pill and wait atleast 6 months after MR for PPR.

Its coming...on the way..not sure when will we get it

That's the only thing we can do. Jst wait wait and wait...

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Pari123 said:
That's the only thing we can do. Jst wait wait and wait...
A Chinese just got PNP PPR today:

今天PPR了,真的等了很久。分享下TIMELINE,祝大家都有好运气。
OCT 2011 APPLICATION SUBMIT
FEB 2012 FN/ME
APR 2012 MER (SHOWED ON ECASE)
SEP 2012 PPR
ECASE IN PROCESS IN MARCH 2012....
所以ECASE不可靠啊@@
祝愿所有PNP的兄弟姐妹都快点有消息

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
bkd1969 said:
I drove to Detroit today in person and got visas. no photo on the visa. Two COPRs for each person. One has photo and another COPR has no photo on it. The 2nd photo returned to me. I paid US$980 for 2 adults. no payment for kids. No visa for kids since they are US citizens, but they do have their own COPRs. I arrived there about 9 am. About 6 persons there in line and most from Canada. We were told to pick up at 2 pm. When I came back at 1:30, most of them had taken their passports already and gone. I saw only 2 folders waiting for pickup. The deadline to land is May 2 2013, the day before medical exam anniversary. All done.

I believe more guys will get ppr in the coming weeks, since it is our turn now.
U did not land?

On your way back couldn't you land?????

faith1

Jul 5, 2012
Hi guys anyone who is in Canada and got their PPR,I need ur help..I send my passport to windsor and they were supposed to forward to detroit..decison has been made in my ecas yesterday..and Now today when i tracked my passport...Now it says..Item accepted at the Post Office-Windsor and Item processed at postal facility-LONDON...am wondering how come it went to London????can anyone help me plz..I have send them xpresspost envelop with my return address too..what should I do?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith1 said:
Hi guys anyone who is in Canada and got their PPR,I need ur help..I send my passport to windsor and they were supposed to forward to detroit..decison has been made in my ecas yesterday..and Now today when i tracked my passport...Now it says..Item accepted at the Post Office-Windsor and Item processed at postal facility-LONDON...am wondering how come it went to London????can anyone help me plz..I have send them xpresspost envelop with my return address too..what should I do?
Maybe London Ontario?

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Holygun said:
U did not land?

On your way back couldn't you land?????
I am in the US. I will land next month and immediately back to the US at the same day. I need time to quit job, collect retirement fund, close credit card, search apartment, kids vaccine reports, etc. Most importantly I need to take the time in the US now to prepare to take canada medical license exam so I can transfer to Canada and get a job there. My job is regulated as same as in the USA. But it is a easy test though.

Holygun, I think you are getting there. It is just an email, the one everyone is waiting for. I still did not believe I can get it when so many folks before me still waiting for PPR.

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
Quick question. How long does it usually take from receiving your PPR to getting the visa stamp if you sent the passport by mail?

JonMonc

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
In process since April 17
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
jonmonc said:
Quick question. How long does it usually take from receiving your PPR to getting the visa stamp if you sent the passport by mail?

JonMonc
about 3 week....even less... my friend got his in 2 weeks (if you send it to Canada) but if you send it to detroit...i think it will take longer because the passport has to cross the borders and it has to go under security check on the border but if you send it to canada , they send it on their own so it doesnt go into the security check on the border

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
jonmonc said:

JonMonc
if everything running smoothly, the time from you send out to the time you receive could be anywhere between 5 weeks to 8 weeks. It may take more time down the road if more PPR issued out due to near the end of calendar years and CIC rushed to toss out PPR to meet "goal."

If you fly to Detroit, you can get visa same day and land same day. No wait for 1 or 2 months for visa back. No worry got passport lost some where. But you need to costs for travel and hotel. However, this little money is nothing compared to your immigration.

csr

Mar 23, 2012
Got my PPR today .

Thanks all for those who kept these forums alive by updating their status .

My Timeline

PNP Application TO Bufallo ;Oct 2011
Medicals Received : Jan 2012 and transferred to Ottawa.
In-process : March 2012
PPR: Sept 19th

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
faith1 said:

it is for sure london, Ontario...not London, England

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
csr said:
Got my PPR today .

Thanks all for those who kept these forums alive by updating their status .

My Timeline

PNP Application TO Bufallo ;Oct 2011
Medicals Received : Jan 2012 and transferred to Ottawa.
In-process : March 2012
PPR: Sept 19th

congratulations ..... so happy for you ... whose next ?

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith1 said:
It is London Ontario buddy, they have a London here too.

I live in Surrey Canada and they have Surrey in England too...

I will suggest you to look for the postal code and google it, it will definitely help

Heres the website "canadapost.ca", let me know if you need more information

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
bkd1969 said:
I am in the US. I will land next month and immediately back to the US at the same day. I need time to quit job, collect retirement fund, close credit card, search apartment, kids vaccine reports, etc. Most importantly I need to take the time in the US now to prepare to take canada medical license exam so I can transfer to Canada and get a job there. My job is regulated as same as in the USA. But it is a easy test though.

Holygun, I think you are getting there. It is just an email, the one everyone is waiting for. I still did not believe I can get it when so many folks before me still waiting for PPR.
Yeap! now it makes sense :)

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
faith1 said:
What ever mail comes from the SW ontario is processed either in Kitchener or London. So don't worry!