18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
rubyhero said:
today my sister in law keep warning me that she has my file number and she will cancel my case and saying she will inform immigration officer and i will be arrested at airport if i get visa....
Legally she can't do anything with your application as she is not the 1 who sponsored u, but try to avoid it as this may cause delay in your application. Try to settle this clash at least till u got ur visa. Good Luck mate.

bains

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Ruby,

No need to worry dear, I don't think she can do any thing wrong with your application because
1) She is not sponsoring you, it’s your brother who's is doing the same.
2) They have given in written that they will support you, now they can't change the same.
3) It’s too late for withdrawing the same.

So don't worry, you will get your visa very soon. Just cheer :)

Regards
Bains

Hark12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
ruby: only time people deported or get there visas back are criminals etc.

just pray that NDVO wakes up and change your status soon to " decision made"

rajvir_10

May 24, 2012
Ruby if we are meant to be in Canada one day then we will be there it's just the matter of time. my cousin said not to get frustrated as god always does good to us doesn't matter how we take it. may be it's not the time yet that we reach to our destination.

Leo somebody told me he got visa yesterday after 7 months so looks like it's your turn now. you are right, doesn't matter how long they make us wait but we will hang in there till we get those stickers.

God Bless us all.............

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
rajvir_10 said:
Ruby if we are meant to be in Canada one day then we will be there it's just the matter of time. my cousin said not to get frustrated as god always does good to us doesn't matter how we take it. may be it's not the time yet that we reach to our destination.

Leo somebody told me he got visa yesterday after 7 months so looks like it's your turn now. you are right, doesn't matter how long they make us wait but we will hang in there till we get those stickers.

God Bless us all.............
Thanks Rajvir... Yeah how long will they delay now. its already 8 months... i hope u guys will get it shortly. i have 2 applications ( 1 in federal skilled worker, that also changed to "in process " in March ) altogether may be thats why they are taking so long.

sukhman sidhu

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Hey cheery
Im general applicent not family class. I think dats why my ecas not shows my home address winnipeg canada..
It only shows my current indian mailing address

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
Hi Manu and everyone in the forum,

Firstly, Congraz to all who have received their visas! :D :D Really happy for you guys.
I had been travelling out of country for few days, hence i couldnt check the forum at all. Its good to see good vibes around.
I have 2 queries:
- do i need to mention about my 4 days travel abroad to cic?
- since they have asked for work my work experience documents - of how many years of experience should i show, 10 years or last 4 years? (I am self employed - Designer)

Hope you can help me out! :)

ayhen25

Feb 20, 2012
Hi Everyone! Got my AOR from VO last Friday ( Manila Embassy). They requested additional docs like educational documents ( diploma and TOR ) and my COE for my first employment and RPRF? I wonder why they requested the RPRF first before the MR? Because I'm expecting the next step would be the MR. Well I hope this is a good sign. :) anyway.., Do I need to submit a fee form together with the bank draft for RPRF ? because they only mentioned the bank draft.. Goodluck to us mates :)

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
Hello Buffalo Applicants,

I mailed Ottawa asking about the status of my application as its past 120 days already. And this was there response...

"Dear Sir/Madam, Due to the high volume of correspondence received, we are unable to provide a status update to you. The officer responsible for your file will contact you if any action is required from you. Please note the standard processing times for applications for permanent residence within the category in which you have applied are available on our website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp . In the meantime, please ensure your information is kept up-to-date, particularly if there is a change in your marital status or in the event of a birth or death in your family. You must also advise this office of any change to your contact information, such as a change in your residential or e-mail address. Regards,"

Incase, anyone has been able to get through to them in the last few weeks... please let me know.

Thanks
JonMonc

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
jonmonc said:
Hello Buffalo Applicants,

I mailed Ottawa asking about the status of my application as its past 120 days already. And this was there response...

"Dear Sir/Madam, Due to the high volume of correspondence received, we are unable to provide a status update to you. The officer responsible for your file will contact you if any action is required from you. Please note the standard processing times for applications for permanent residence within the category in which you have applied are available on our website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp . In the meantime, please ensure your information is kept up-to-date, particularly if there is a change in your marital status or in the event of a birth or death in your family. You must also advise this office of any change to your contact information, such as a change in your residential or e-mail address. Regards,"

Incase, anyone has been able to get through to them in the last few weeks... please let me know.

Thanks
JonMonc
I also received the same response today. Their response doesn't really help -- the link they gave above doesn't include any information for applications processed in CPP-Ottawa. :( And my file never even went to Buffalo, so... ???
But ah well, let's stay as positive as possible... :D

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
ayhen25 said:
Hi Everyone! Got my AOR from VO last Friday ( Manila Embassy). They requested additional docs like educational documents ( diploma and TOR ) and my COE for my first employment and RPRF? I wonder why they requested the RPRF first before the MR? Because I'm expecting the next step would be the MR. Well I hope this is a good sign. :) anyway.., Do I need to submit a fee form together with the bank draft for RPRF ? because they only mentioned the bank draft.. Goodluck to us mates :)
Hi ayhen25. May I know your timeline? I am also waiting for AOR from CEM. Thanks!