Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Does anyone know anybody who applied in SINP family stream after March 2011 and got nomination...?

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
smile_2good said:
Does anyone know anybody who applied in SINP family stream after March 2011 and got nomination...?
wow .. does it take so long to get nomination from SINP?? Im sorry, but there are actually very few people on this list from SINP, and all of those people everyone is under skilled category.. cheers

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Hi manubobby

I also need to get a pcc from australia just let me know how it works like how and where can i attest my fingerprints and do i need to attach the seprate sheet for the fingerpring attesting.pls reply me urgent need your help.

Thanks and Regards
manubobby said:
wow .. does it take so long to get nomination from SINP?? Im sorry, but there are actually very few people on this list from SINP, and all of those people everyone is under skilled category.. cheers

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
manubobby said:
Lol... Gratings Manu... I have been tracking your application which is really impressive and wish for you to have the same even faster next...
Actually in my analysis when FSW changed in 2010, there was a great shift of application towards PNP, specially SINP family, even many supporting family members supported 5 to 7 families at a time, this was because SINP requirement was so lenient at that time (even applicant can show settlement funds in supporting family member's ACC), there was huge load of applications in NOV and DEC 2010, and remained rising until May, 1st 2012 (last week) and SINP Family member stream came to an end... that is why SINP is taking AT LEAST 16 months (not sure) to nominate family members...

I am looking for a person who have applied for SINP family stream in Jan 2011 and got nomination... so that i can better guess the processing time... but i think no family stream applicant has gotten nomination up till now who applied in Jan 2011 or later...

Please help to find the information that is there anyone who got nomination in Family stream who applied in Jan 2011 or later... it will be consider a great help... Wish all of you to have everyone's dream come true.. :)

ASJ

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Hi Mannu,

I have my details added in the thread started by believing for April 2012 batch. I received my AOR from CIO on 4th May so i have my UCI and application number but when i try to check my application status in ecas, system says it can not find my details. Am i checking it too early, can you please tell me when can i check the status in ecas? is it after receiving AOR from my visa office?

Awaits your reply.

Thanks,
ASJ

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Hello Asj, normally take few days after you receive the AOR. In my case 5 days after aor I could check the ecase.. Good luck...
ASJ said:
Hi Mannu,

I have my details added in the thread started by believing for April 2012 batch. I received my AOR from CIO on 4th May so i have my UCI and application number but when i try to check my application status in ecas, system says it can not find my details. Am i checking it too early, can you please tell me when can i check the status in ecas? is it after receiving AOR from my visa office?

Awaits your reply.

Thanks,
ASJ

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
yanesrahn said:
Hello Asj, normally take few days after you receive the AOR. In my case 5 days after aor I could check the ecase.. Good luck...

Ok, what is the road map for the rest of journey, after medical done?

1) should we need to send RPRF now? in check only, not credit card?
2) we are expecting to see "in process" and "medical received" in the coming months?
3) for those of you with Buffalo VO and in the USA also, are we expecting our files transferred to local VO such as Seattle, Detroit, or NY, etc?
4) PPR will come local VO?

jass14

Dec 9, 2009
Hi to All,
I am currently in Canada and my timeline is same as @ Darshak, and VO is NDVO... I am following this thread from 1st day ..I have an important piece of information for NDVO applicant who r currently in canada....guys I got my medical, fingerprint request via Paper-mail, so guys check ur postboxes regularly don't rely only on e-mail... Evrything before was via e-mail but this time its paper-mail. i got the package after 22 days... so 6 days my fault and rest of the time canada post took to deliver it in my mailbox, just hav 23 days to complete the medical luckily got the appointment with one of the doc on 22nd, but on monday gonna to call othr docs so that i can get early appointment.

So guys just chill everything will gonna be alright....just check ur mailboxes regularly.

And thanx to mannu for such a nice thread and spreadsheet. :)

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
Hi! Need your advise please. When will be the right time to tell your boss that you will be immigrating, is it after the medical or after the visa issuance? Will you still accept any offer of promotion even if your in the last stages of your application. Will they cancel your privileges if they think that your discreetly applying for immigration. Thanks...cheers

applepie

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
03-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2012
LANDED..........
29-05-2012
delsa12 said:
Hi! Need your advise please. When will be the right time to tell your boss that you will be immigrating, is it after the medical or after the visa issuance? Will you still accept any offer of promotion even if your in the last stages of your application. Will they cancel your privileges if they think that your discreetly applying for immigration. Thanks...cheers
I gave my 4 weeks notice right after PPR.

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
jass14 said:
Hi to All,
I am currently in Canada and my timeline is same as @ Darshak, and VO is NDVO... I am following this thread from 1st day ..I have a important piece of information for NDVO applicant who r currently in canada....guys I got my medical, fingerprint request via Paper-mail, it was issued on 14 apr, so guys check ur postboxes regularly don't rely only on e-mail... Evrything before was via e-mail but this time its paper-mail. i got the package after 22 days... so 6 days my fault and rest of the time canada post took to deliver it in my mailbox, just hav 23 days to complete the medical luckily got the appointment with one of the doc on 22nd, but on monday gonna to call othr docs so that i can get early appointment.

So guys just chill everything will gonna be alright....just check ur mailboxes regularly.

And thanx to mannu for such a nice thread and spreadsheet. :)
Hi Jass14,

I am in similar position , my visa office is New Delhi and I am in US . So if they send out mail and for some reason it takes time to reach here , how many days do they give to get the medicals done from the date of mail sent?

Thanks

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
applepie said:
Thanks applepie, now i have additional info.

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
applepie said:
How wonderful it is to see that you got your PPR less than 2 months after the MR... I wonder if it has changed for those who submitted after Dec 1, when we were all required to submit our applications to the CIO. This is because it's been almost 3 months already since the first ones in this forum under the new rule had their meds done, and stll no PPR yet... hopefully they'll get it in the next two weeks...

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
delsa12 said:
you got PPR after less than 2 months of AOR. Could you pls share your experience? you are in Canada or US? Got job offer? what province nomination? is it buffalo VO sending your PPR? Did you pay RPRF before PPR? we have some folks here well before you making medical done but still waiting for PPR.

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
bkd1969 said:
you got PPR after less than 2 months of AOR. Could you pls share your experience? you are in Canada or US? Got job offer? what province nomination? is it buffalo VO sending your PPR? Did you pay RPRF before PPR? we have some folks here well before you making medical done but still waiting for PPR.
Hi bkd1969 maybe your referring to applepie, I'm still waiting for my PPR.