VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
Pianogyal said:
Hi all, long time no talk...
My info is gone from the excel sheet :(
do you know what happened?
hi, you are still on the list...TS was sorted by VO..so your info is at the bottom :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah3aVF39Lzs3dGVHRUdrM3lSTEF2MVR1cTMzSDJ0UWc&hl=en_US#gid=0

ayhen25

Feb 20, 2012
manubobby said:
yes .. you need to put in all information about your travels, even if it is for 2 days.. at least thats what they mentioned .. dont know to what extend it would affect your application though, i do know that you have to submit your old and expired passports along with the current one when they request for one.. (that is if you still have it).. cheers
I do have my old passport with immigration stamp. Do I need to submit a copy of my old passport together with my forms? I'm planning to submit my application to CIO this March. I'm just a bit confused and worried if I will automatically send it together with my application form so it will serve as my supporting docs. Thanks a lot :)

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
ayhen25 said:
I do have my old passport with immigration stamp. Do I need to submit a copy of my old passport together with my forms? I'm planning to submit my application to CIO this March. I'm just a bit confused and worried if I will automatically send it together with my application form so it will serve as my supporting docs. Thanks a lot :)
you need to make all copies for all the pages in your passports, old and new, which show any visa stamps and any information. you may also want to notorize them also as your best interest. any question or confusion? always ask here.

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
bkd1969 said:
you need to make all copies for all the pages in your passports, old and new, which show any visa stamps and any information. you may also want to notorize them also as your best interest. any question or confusion? always ask here.
also please verify the document checklist..if i am nt wrong they ask for front and last page of passport where address is mentioned...i sent only front and back page...but i might be wrong...verify the document checklist they would ve clearly told what pages required...

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
prasamp said:
also please verify the document checklist..if i am nt wrong they ask for front and last page of passport where address is mentioned...i sent only front and back page...but i might be wrong...verify the document checklist they would ve clearly told what pages required...
you did right thing. what I am talking here is that we want to be defensive, not the minimum requirement. The visa pages in the passport can facilitate them to check and confirm your information in the application form related to travel and residence status. It is better to give them all rather than wait them to request later which will delay your aplication. "go extra mile" is always good thing to do.

ayhen25

Feb 20, 2012
bkd1969 said:
The first page of my new passport which shows the passport number, date of issue and expiry etc. that required by the checklist right? One more question regarding USE OF REPRESENTATIVE do we all need to send a copy of this form since the guideline stated:

What is a representative?

A representative is someone who has provided advice, consultation, or guidance to you at any stage of the immigration application process, or in an immigration proceeding. If someone represented or advised you to help you submit your application, then that person is your representative. A representative is also someone who has your permission to conduct business on your behalf with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).

Types of representatives

Family, friends, and non-profit groups often help applicants who feel the need for support and advice on immigration matters. You can appoint a representative who does not charge fees or receive any other compensation for providing immigration advice or services to represent you before CIC or the CBSA.

There are two types of representatives.

Uncompensated representatives include:

friends and family members who do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration for their advice and services;
organizations that do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration for providing immigration advice or assistance (such as a non-governmental or religious organization);
consultants, lawyers and Quebec notaries, and students-at-law under their supervision, who do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration to represent you.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
ayhen25 said:
The first page of my new passport which shows the passport number, date of issue and expiry etc. that required by the checklist right? One more question regarding USE OF REPRESENTATIVE do we all need to send a copy of this form since the guideline stated:

What is a representative?

A representative is someone who has provided advice, consultation, or guidance to you at any stage of the immigration application process, or in an immigration proceeding. If someone represented or advised you to help you submit your application, then that person is your representative. A representative is also someone who has your permission to conduct business on your behalf with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).

Types of representatives

Family, friends, and non-profit groups often help applicants who feel the need for support and advice on immigration matters. You can appoint a representative who does not charge fees or receive any other compensation for providing immigration advice or services to represent you before CIC or the CBSA.

There are two types of representatives.

Uncompensated representatives include:

friends and family members who do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration for their advice and services;
organizations that do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration for providing immigration advice or assistance (such as a non-governmental or religious organization);
consultants, lawyers and Quebec notaries, and students-at-law under their supervision, who do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration to represent you.
did you hold attorney to represent you to file your application? if yes, you need that form and you need your attorney signed it also. if no attorney or somebody else, no, you do not need that form.

ayhen25

Feb 20, 2012
bkd1969 said:
did you hold attorney to represent you to file your application? if yes, you need that form and you need your attorney signed it also. if no attorney or somebody else, no, you do not need that form.
I thought I could use my relative who sponsored me?

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
Hi Guys;

I did the medical exam today 05-March-2012. I would appreciate if you could update the list.
Hope that they receive the results in two weeks.

Cheers;
Fafool

arise

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Doc's Request.
15-12-2011
Nomination.....
02-02-2012
AOR Received.
13-04-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
26-06-2013
Med's Done....
26-07-2013, Received on 15-08-2013, in process 30/10/2013
Passport Req..
(new born medical + RPRF + Passport request) all received on 5-11-2013, Decision made on 25/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
04/12/2013
LANDED..........
14/1/2014
Hello sset12, prasamp & manubobby,

As you seems to be the one lead info delivery volunteers, I would like to know that Do we need to fill the IMM 5604 form regarding Declaration from non-accompanying parent/Guardian for minors immigrating to canada. I have to send my document to CIO, NS and am a bit confuse with this form. Additionally, Can i use my sponsor as my representative (Non - Paid).

Thanks for all your valueable efforts over this thread

Arise

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
arise said:
Hello sset12, prasamp & manubobby,

As you seems to be the one lead info delivery volunteers, I would like to know that Do we need to fill the IMM 5604 form regarding Declaration from non-accompanying parent/Guardian for minors immigrating to canada. I have to send my document to CIO, NS and am a bit confuse with this form. Additionally, Can i use my sponsor as my representative (Non - Paid).

Thanks for all your valueable efforts over this thread

Arise
1, if you are married , and/or you have children, and you do not want to put them on your application form, then you need to fill out that form to express your attention. If that so, all these dependents will not be eligible to come with you to immigrate to Canada, if you are granted the PR.
2. If you use your relative to represent you, it is ok. You need to fill out that form. Then all communications will go to your relative, not you.

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
jot said:
Yes i resend my file.CIO received on 6 Feb.
Also on 21 Feb i got a mail from CIO too.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It does appear that your submission may have been returned in error. Although, we cannot confirm from the submitted documentation if there was any other deficiency with your submission, I have spoke with the Supervisor in charge, and they agree to accept your submission based on the erroneous return.

Please forward your submission back to our office as soon as possible attention to......... once received it will be reviewed. If your submission is sent via courier, please provide the tracking # to our office, via this email, and we will watch for your re-submission.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

I do not know what gonna happen now.Hope for the best.
Cheers All..!!!

Don't worry about it man ... This is a good sign... I'm sure u will here good news from them soon... Good luck and god bless.. Cheers mate

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
arise said:
Guys,

Do we need to fill the IMM 5604 form regarding Declaration from non-accompanying parent/Guardian for minors immigrating to canada. I have to send my document to CIO, NS and am a bit confuse with this form.

Thanks for the feed back

Arise

You do not need to submit the form that are not relevant to you...in my case I did not send this form and I got my AOR .. Cheers ..

ussinp

Mar 5, 2012
Hi Friends

I am shortly going to apply for SINP under the Skilled Worker category.

I will be getting my IELTS result only by the middle of April. In the meantime, I have a valid score of 106 on the TOEFL test. In the SINP website it states TOEFL result is applicable for proof of language proficiency.

Can you please let me know if I can proceed with application to SINP with the TOEFL result? Has anyone provided TOEFL result to SINP before.

I am aware that CIC accepts only IELTS. I will be ready with the results before application to CIC.

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
Fafool said:
Hi Guys;

I did the medical exam today 05-March-2012. I would appreciate if you could update the list.
Hope that they receive the results in two weeks.

Cheers;
Fafool
Great! Which city do you live in? I couldnt get an apponitment before the 15th. All doctors in this province are out on spring break :(

Cheers
JonMonc