Sydney Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 25 2017
AOR Received.
Apr 13 2017
Hello Friends,

I just sent my file to sydeny .....anyone know how much time they take for process?

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
sset12 said:
congrats, looking forward for the AOR/MR soon

sset12, manubobby, OM_Chief, and all other team members:
I am a little confused, and need your advices. First of all, how many of your guys are using attorneys to guide your ongoing applications? Are they really helpful and indispensable? Secondly, I hired a law firm in Canada from the beginning. They gave me good advices, but they keep changing advisors. The current advisor is of slow response, and ignored my questions and help request, seems to lukewarm and non accountability. I am debating if I need to let this law firm to be my representative since I am worried I will be in the dark in the future and I cannot control this process, which totally depends on their initiatives. If I ask them to be my representative, all communication will only happen between CIC and this law firm. The trust is dramatically compromised due to the poor practice of this advisor. Nobody cares this than me. I want to be involved in this process, rather than out of loop. I would like to hear your guys suggestions. The contract is valid to get PR. Thanks.

adg256

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/01/12
Nomination.....
20/11/11
AOR Received.
CIO-30/01/12 ADVO-19/05/12
Med's Request
19/06/12
Med's Done....
04/07/12 - Received by LVO 09/07/12 - Addt'l MR 09/Sept/12 - Received by LVO 07/Nov/12
sset12 said:
thanks, praying for our AOR soon!!! keep updating this thread, God bless us all!!!
hi sset12, good to hear 'bout your update... hope they will encash my draft cheque too.. all the best.
:)

B

bajji kang

hey there i m new on this blog.can anybody clearify my confusion.i got LOA under mpnp and i am about to send my doc to nova scotchia.my documents are 6 months old like work refrence letter.do i need to arrange a new one or it will work.cuz they mention documentation shud b of up to date...share ur experince....any sugestion wud b appriciatable.

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
i never use any representative/ law firm, it is not required and it is much better to be involved and directly communicating with CIC or Visa Office... i am not sure how to handle cases like yours, maybe some our forum mates can provide better suggesions... goodluck and keep on pressing on your representative.

bkd1969 said:
I am a little confused, and need your advices. First of all, how many of your guys are using attorneys to guide your ongoing applications? Are they really helpful and indispensable? Secondly, I hired a law firm in Canada from the beginning. They gave me good advices, but they keep changing advisors. The current advisor is of slow response, and ignored my questions and help request, seems to lukewarm and non accountability. I am debating if I need to let this law firm to be my representative since I am worried I will be in the dark in the future and I cannot control this process, which totally depends on their initiatives. If I ask them to be my representative, all communication will only happen between CIC and this law firm. The trust is dramatically compromised due to the poor practice of this advisor. Nobody cares this than me. I want to be involved in this process, rather than out of loop. I would like to hear your guys suggestions. The contract is valid to get PR. Thanks.

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
bajji kang said:
hey there i m new on this blog.can anybody clearify my confusion.i got LOA under mpnp and i am about to send my doc to nova scotchia.my documents are 6 months old like work refrence letter.do i need to arrange a new one or it will work.cuz they mention documentation shud b of up to date...share ur experince....any sugestion wud b appriciatable.
hello bajji kang,
i did submit the most recent Letter of reference.

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
bkd1969 said:
You dont need them! Lawyers are only for authenticating your photocopies which are to be sent with your applications.... All the best!!!

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
bajji kang said:
Police clearance should be of the recents, together with your pictures that are to be sent to CIO. And if you are presently working on a company, do ask for an updated copy of work certificates... Refer from guides from the cic.gc.ca ;)

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Superhero said:
Hello Friends,

I just sent my file to sydeny .....anyone know how much time they take for process?
From the parcel company, do ask on how you could keep track with your parcel, then check on what date it reached SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA. By then, you could start the count off, that we, the applicants should be hearing a notice on our application status from them via email in 6 weeks time at least. ;)

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
bajji kang said:
Hi bajji Kang,

It is clearly mentioned that u have to submit all the updated documents .especially work references and police certificates .. It shud be updated ones not older than 3 months .. In case of police certificates .. And a letter dated after receiving loa for work letters .. Hope this helps .. Cheers

OldMiltonian

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Nomination.....
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-07-2012
grayhair said:
Hi just a thought, did you pay for the RPRF? although according to the CIO it can be paid later, base on your case and Sseth maybe it could be faster..I did not pay for the RPRF yet and CIO have not deposited my cheque yet at this time..perhaps this could help for those who are planning to submit their docs to nova scotia...I'll update you guys in this forum if something significant happens...cheers :)
Hi Grayhair,

I only paid the initial PR application fee, should I get as far as getting PR, I'll give them a credit card to charge. I only did that to help my cashflow as I applied just before the holidays :) otherwise I would have given CIC the whole lot.

OM

OldMiltonian

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Nomination.....
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-07-2012
bkd1969 said:
Hi mate,

Yeah, I didn't use a lawyer because after going over the forms a few times, I understood what was required. It seems confusing at first but the light comes on after a few times of going over them. You can also get free advice here on this board.

Regards,

OM

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
bkd1969 said:
hi there mate, i havent used an immigration lawyer either.. its jus too complicated .. besides its much better when we do things by ourselves.. we get the satisfaction of them contacting us directly.. anyways.. sorry i cudn b of much help here.. and really sorry to hear that ur having a hard time with ur advisor..

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Name CIO AOR CIO AOR VO MR PPR VISA

OldMiltonian (BCPNP) – 12Dec11 -
Flowerbubu – 14Dec11 -
Jay729 (AINP) – 15Dec11 -
Bhinda – 18Dec11 -
Sset12 (MPNP) – 22Dec11 -
Grayhair (MPNP) - 23Dec11 -
Billy0420 (AINP) – 30Dec11 -
YuG81 (MPNP-SIS) - 30Dec11 -
Adg256 (MPNP) – 04Jan12 -
Manubobby (MPNP) – 05Jan12 -
Minamana – 06Jan12 -
Twix96 - 10Jan12 -
Dicoy323 (MPNP-GS) -11Jan12 -
Yanesrhn (BC PNP) - 12Jan12 -
Chrisemo (SINP) - 14Jan12 -

Here are the updated ones .. here ya go gray hair .. sorry for missin u out before.. ma bad .. :p ;)

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
flowerbubu said:
Hi Manubobby

i know you said that money was cashed the same day draft was issued to you but i think u can still find out if your draft was cashed or not yet, from the bank if you still has your draft number. U must check with your bank, they might have a way to help you out.
Hi flowerbubu,

thanks for your response, yes I did keep a scanned copy of all the documents I sent CIO and it has a copy of the draft, I will have a look at it and then contact the bank and see if they have encashed it or not.. anyways.. I will give it some more time.. considering SSET and OM got theirs encashed only after 3 weeks.. anyways thanks for the tip flowerbubu.. cheers