1 June 2012
Med's Done....
8 June 2012
Interview........
In process since 6 may 2013
Passport Req..
10 sep 2013
blindsniper said:
has anyone been asked to submit a proof that they still live in the province where they were nominated ... I just received an email from my provincial govt asking me send them proofs from jan-may 2013 proving i live and work here ... my only concern is that i was on a vacation to my home country for 2 months in feb and march , so i dont have any pay stubs for that period ...
I got the same email today , I also changed my address but did not update to sinp, I did talk to sinp officer about that , she told me that just send the document with current address , we just want to make sure that u are living in same province .
I asked them if I send u these document after 20 days (they give 30 days) will It make any effect to my cic application bcoz it is in process , they said no bcoz they never say anything to cic about revision of pnp.
I changed my job n I applied for revision of my pnp 6 month ago and I have open work permit . Mine is in process since 6 may so I don't want to get new pnp very soon. That the reason for delay of sending of documents to pnp officer.
Any views or suggestion ..,?

sulav787

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
File Transfer...
in process since April 22nd 2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Interview........
i hope not!!
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in canada
Bepositive87 said:
I got the same email today , I also changed my address but did not update to sinp, I did talk to sinp officer about that , she told me that just send the document with current address , we just want to make sure that u are living in same province .
I asked them if I send u these document after 20 days will It make any effect to my cic application , they said no bcoz they never say anything to cic .
[/quot

i think it has something to do with people living in some other province and working illegally there but they have applied sinp through saskatchewan registered employers ..

sulav787

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Interview........
i hope not!!
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in canada
coshx said:
@ Sulav787: This is quite strange. I got PPR 3 days ago but I was not asked to provide things like this. I suspect it's probably a directive from the Province of Saskatchewan. Maybe they've noticed outflux of people from the province and they mandated CIC to verify the actual locations of people. Since sponsorship of other family members was made difficult (in short cancelled), most people who initially moved to saskatchewan for that reason began to leave.
When I sent in my updated file history (though not asked), I included my letter of employment and also included pay stubs for the month. Since it is the same job that i filled in my application in 2012, they have no worries about it.
To be candid, for CIC to request for all these documents, it means they suspect you are not fully committed to the province. It is possible that during the background check, your Name,SIN,Bill or Payroll may have been triggered in another province (i'm not sure).
But all they want to see in those documents is your house address and that you actually live in the province.
I will advice to quickly send in those documents...you can't afford to have any delay.
i am gonna do it asap... anyways they are not open till tuesday..

John09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-04-2012
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
in process april-5
Passport Req..
????????????????????
Bepositive87 said:
I asked them if I send u these document after 20 days (they give 30 days) will It make any effect to my cic application bcoz it is in process , they said no bcoz they never say anything to cic about revision of pnp.
I changed my job n I applied for revision of my pnp 6 month ago and I have open work permit . Mine is in process since 6 may so I don't want to get new pnp very soon. That the reason for delay of sending of documents to pnp officer.
If it does not effect the processing with cic I think I am less worried.
I can take any more dely on my pr application it's been too much

AMZA

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/01/2012
Nomination.....
17/11/2011
AOR Received.
16/03/2012
Med's Request
16/03/2012
Med's Done....
26/03/2012
Here we go again. Just ordered a new set of GCMS notes, my third, or forth?. Anyways, let's see what it says. My partner has already done his medicals, after I added him to my application, so there's nothing else they can ask at this point. I have been in process on ECAs since april 11, over 5 weeks. Hopefully PPR will come before the notes. Fingers Crossed.

Bepositive87

Mar 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo / ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
Med's Request
1 June 2012
Med's Done....
8 June 2012
Interview........
In process since 6 may 2013
Passport Req..
10 sep 2013
AMZA said:
Here we go again. Just ordered a new set of GCMS notes, my third, or forth?. Anyways, let's see what it says. My partner has already done his medicals, after I added him to my application, so there's nothing else they can ask at this point. I have been in process on ECAs since april 11, over 5 weeks. Hopefully PPR will come before the notes. Fingers Crossed.
Amza u mean to say they don't ask any document after they put in process?

Haoefully u will get good news very soon

AMZA

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/01/2012
Nomination.....
17/11/2011
AOR Received.
16/03/2012
Med's Request
16/03/2012
Med's Done....
26/03/2012
Hey. Bepositive87. Sometimes they might ask for more documents you never know. What I mean is that we already sent every single thing they could possibly ask, rprf, personal history, medicals for my partner, my medicals were extended, police certificates from Canada and our home countries. etc.. etc...Im already at 16 months of my application. So all they have to do is send the damn email. :)

Mercy4life

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2012
Nomination.....
September 6, 2012
AOR Received.
April 11, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
April 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 20th, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 24th, 2013
Passport Req..
October 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 15th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2014
Hi Veterans!

After deep considerations, I deem it necessary to share with this great forum an issue of concern that i have been grappling with. My wife that happens to be the Principal applicant is in the last trimester of her pregnant and we will receive our request for medicals from Accra VO very soon. Often, i ve heard pregnant women are not allowed to undergo X-ray (as the rays might harm the baby) which is an integral part of the whole medical process. If so, how does this affect our application process with respect to the Medical Request and moreso, what advice would you give to us to achieve the most desirable results.

Note: THIS IS TO EVERYONE AND AUTHORITATIVE AND RELIABLE REFERENCES CAN BE CITED.

Thank you all. Your contributions would be treasured

blindsniper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Nomination.....
14-03-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
Med's Request
17-05-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Interview........
In Process- May 15, 2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Joie said:
@ Blindsniper.... did they ask you to submit your personal history, RPRF etc . Also, did your application went in process or it is still at medical receieved status.

Is your employer same from the time you did your application??
Nope they did not ask me to submit personal history etc. I paid my rprf with application .yes I am working with the same employer. My application just went to IN Process .. well atleast something positive ...

Angel17

Apr 15, 2013
John09 said:
If it does not effect the processing with cic I think I am less worried.
I can take any more dely on my pr application it's been too much
I hope the same i am also march applicant and my flle is in process since 22 april 2013.
Sinp asked me gor thd same documents but my address s same job s same since august 2011 and
Never left country after.
But still they want to verify . I think they just took our name ramdomly dont think anything relatedd
To ottawa processing .rest fingers are crossed.

John09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-04-2012
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
in process april-5
Passport Req..
????????????????????
my case also same other than i changed address couple of time
lets hope the best

romeosaab

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-20-2012
Nomination.....
Feb-10-2012
AOR Received.
April-25-2012
Med's Request
April-25-2012
Med's Done....
April-30-2012
Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
Bepositive87 said:
yes i got that 1...atleast my 20 others frnds got that one today..

jasonkenney

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-05-2012
Med's Request
26-05-2012
Bepositive87 said:
I got the same too. I guess they just want to make sure you still stay in the province. Six of these document to confirm your address information.

sulav787

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Interview........
i hope not!!
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in canada
jasonkenney said:
I got the same too. I guess they just want to make sure you still stay in the province. Six of these document to confirm your address information.
exactly... but few of my frens who already got their PR have also been asked for these information... one of them got his PR almost 2 yrs ago