Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
With the blessings and help of ALLAH Almighty i received PPR1,wish everyone best of luck and keep hope and faith in ALLAH

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
alhassan said:
With the blessings and help of ALLAH Almighty i received PPR1,wish everyone best of luck and keep hope and faith in ALLAH
Congrats... :)

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........

bha

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 7, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 04, 2013
Nomination.....
April 17, 2012
AOR Received.
June 26 2012
File Transfer...
RPRF 17th June 2013
Med's Request
June 26 2012
Med's Done....
July 7 2012
Interview........
In Process 4th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 04 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 9 2014
alhassan said:
BAHOT BAHOT .......MUBARAK HO....!

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
alhassan said:
thnak u soo much
Hello everyone,

Applicants who had done medicals in early 2012 are expired or about to expire, According to CIC official time sheet they will get PPR by summer. This will create backlog some-way or other as it was created for 2011 applicants. The CIC officials don't work on files in Chronological order. They are working on post- June applicants ignoring the people who had applied before. I had sent some emails to various Members of Canadian Parliament regarding our issue. The Members of Opposition ( National Democratic Party) replied they have forwarded to Ms. Sadia Groguhé, spokesman of the Official Opposition regarding Citizenship and Immigration. They will investigate the issue and raise in the Canadian Parliament. I had mentioned couple of times before rather than sitting and just complaining contact Government officials, it's really sad people are not ready to do some effort. I just wana remind 2011 applicants raised their issue and now they are getting passport requests. It's not only for my personal gain everyone of you guys needs Immigration. So I suggest everyone of you, do contact Members of Parliament make them aware of your situation. We can simply email them no need to see them in person. Most of the people think doing this will effect their files, we are not doing anything illegal. We are just making them aware of CIC. Some of us might have to redo medicals sometime soon, that's not free. This was my last time, I won't ask you guys to do anything....Good Luck

Thanks

raihan850

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
duiusa said:
Hello everyone,

Applicants who had done medicals in early 2012 are expired or about to expire, According to CIC official time sheet they will get PPR by summer. This will create backlog some-way or other as it was created for 2011 applicants. The CIC officials don't work on files in Chronological order. They are working on post- June applicants ignoring the people who had applied before. I had sent some emails to various Members of Canadian Parliament regarding our issue. The Members of Opposition ( National Democratic Party) replied they have forwarded to Ms. Sadia Groguhé, spokesman of the Official Opposition regarding Citizenship and Immigration. They will investigate the issue and raise in the Canadian Parliament. I had mentioned couple of times before rather than sitting and just complaining contact Government officials, it's really sad people are not ready to do some effort. I just wana remind 2011 applicants raised their issue and now they are getting passport requests. It's not only for my personal gain everyone of you guys needs Immigration. So I suggest everyone of you, do contact Members of Parliament make them aware of your situation. We can simply email them no need to see them in person. Most of the people think doing this will effect their files, we are not doing anything illegal. We are just making them aware of CIC. Some of us might have to redo medicals sometime soon, that's not free. This was my last time, I won't ask you guys to do anything....Good Luck

Thanks
Hi Duiusa thank you for making an effort i did send a mail to my MP she was like ur processing time is 13 months u gotta wait and if nothing happens do let us know.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
raihan850 said:
Hi Duiusa thank you for making an effort i did send a mail to my MP she was like ur processing time is 13 months u gotta wait and if nothing happens do let us know.
That's good.....I dont know your timeline....thing is that after 12 months medicals expire then extension thing that takes foreva....my concern is that CIC should work on those files whose medicals are about to expire in 1 or 2 months rather than post June applicants.....explain your MP this situation and she might say some files take more time than others, tell her that it's not 2 or 3 files all the applicants before July having this problem....

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Hi Diusa.. I really thanks for your advice. I would contact My MP.. I already passed the processing time.. In some place my case get stock... :(
duiusa said:
That's good.....I dont know your timeline....thing is that after 12 months medicals expire then extension thing that takes foreva....my concern is that CIC should work on those files whose medicals are about to expire in 1 or 2 months rather than post June applicants.....explain your MP this situation and she might say some files take more time than others, tell her that it's not 2 or 3 files all the applicants before July having this problem....

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
yanesrahn said:
Hi Diusa.. I really thanks for your advice. I would contact My MP.. I already passed the processing time.. In some place my case get stock... :(
I forgot to tell you guys 1 main thing. MP's that associated with ruling party don't give any response. So we should contact opposition MP's they will raise our issue in Parliament.
Send detailed email explaining whole issue to following Members of Parliament. I even sent email to spokeswoman of CIC.

-Ms. Sadia Groguhé(spokesman of the Official Opposition regarding Citizenship and Immigration) >>> Sadia.Groguhe@parl.gc.ca
-Jinny Sims >>>> Jinny.Sims@parl.gc.ca
-Alexander Boulerice >>>> Alexandre.Boulerice.C1A@parl.gc.ca
-Nancy Caron (spokeswoman of CIC) >>> nancy.caron@cic.gc.ca

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
duiusa said:
I forgot to tell you guys 1 main thing. MP's that associated with ruling party don't give any response. So we should contact opposition MP's they will raise our issue in Parliament.
Send detailed email explaining whole issue to following Members of Parliament. I even sent email to spokeswoman of CIC.

-Ms. Sadia Groguhé(spokesman of the Official Opposition regarding Citizenship and Immigration) >>> Sadia.Groguhe @ parl.gc.ca
-Jinny Sims >>>> Jinny.Sims @ parl.gc.ca
-Alexander Boulerice >>>> Alexandre.Boulerice.C1A @ parl.gc.ca
-Nancy Caron (spokeswoman of CIC) >>> nancy.caron @ cic.gc.ca
Thank you for the info. Will send email...

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duiusa said:

-Ms. Sadia Groguhé(spokesman of the Official Opposition regarding Citizenship and Immigration) >>> Sadia.Groguhe @ parl.gc.ca
-Jinny Sims >>>> Jinny.Sims @ parl.gc.ca
-Alexander Boulerice >>>> Alexandre.Boulerice.C1A @ parl.gc.ca
-Nancy Caron (spokeswoman of CIC) >>> nancy.caron @ cic.gc.ca
Thank you for the info, sending E-mail right now.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
That is exactly the kind of approach we should be taking. I can only applaud to this guy. He is trying to make things happen even though it is very difficult to do. I encourage everyone not to sit behind their computer like scared kids, but to actually do something. Nobody is asking you to send email from your personal account, create a new one( it will take you secods).if you are outraged by the fact that people who applied in september are getting the ppr and its not even clear when we get one, please write emails, its the least you can do. We are Buffalos transferees and we have been promised to get priority. Well i dont see that happening. They messed up, was not our fault. And they are reviewing others now at our expense. I will say it again- please contact the above emails.
P.S i have sent emails from all of my accounts

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
chicka said:
That is exactly the kind of approach we should be taking. I can only applaud to this guy. He is trying to make things happen even though it is very difficult to do. I encourage everyone not to sit behind their computer like scared kids, but to actually do something. Nobody is asking you to send email from your personal account, create a new one( it will take you secods).if you are outraged by the fact that people who applied in september are getting the ppr and its not even clear when we get one, please write emails, its the least you can do. We are Buffalos transferees and we have been promised to get priority. Well i dont see that happening. They messed up, was not our fault. And they are reviewing others now at our expense. I will say it again- please contact the above emails.
P.S i have sent emails from all of my accounts
Hey guys, some of us are not inland applicants (from U.S.) but still in the stack of the forgotten from Buffalo...

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Ayinka said:
Hey guys, some of us are not inland applicants (from U.S.) but still in the stack of the forgotten from Buffalo...
Thanks everyone.......if you know any other person whom we should contact just give us name and email id....we need to bring these things into the notice of the government......its kinda joke people from Sept, 2012 are PPR......Another thing when you send email to any official write detailed information regarding the issue and tell them it's not only you many applicants are in the same boat.....

@Ayinka
I am not inland applicant.....