+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emanager said:
Hey folks
just wondering, one of my friend lost his job 7 months after his medicals for PR, he has also applied under provincial nominee. how many chances of being asked for the paystubs before the PPR for him.
Bud,

I am not sure you know this or not, but if he got his AOR/ MR and his WP is expiring in next 4 months, he can apply for an open WP. There was a news release on Dec 15 2012, you can always call 1888-242-2100, call early morning at 6, they usually answer..

He needs to send his PNP certificate with his Application.

Its their issue, that they cant issue PRs so they are accommodating everybody, but he should have gotten his AOR/MR

If you are looking for news release, read posts before XMas and after 15 Dec, in this same forum, you should be able to find the link

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Guys...Just a question.

When I submitted my application I only send them the Police Clearance not the fingerprints and they never asked me so far. But should I wait for them or should I do it in advance? Any suggestions

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Pari123 said:
Guys...Just a question.

When I submitted my application I only send them the Police Clearance not the fingerprints and they never asked me so far. But should I wait for them or should I do it in advance? Any suggestions
Unless they ask for it... I doubt it they will. They don't have time to add more work load lol :)

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Holygun said:
Unless they ask for it... I doubt it they will. They don't have time to add more work load lol :)
Lol I think so and also I read somewhere in thread that they only ask if they find our name somewhere in criminal checks..something like that. But I think I would wait.

@Holygun have you already send it with your application

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Pari123 said:
Lol I think so and also I read somewhere in thread that they only ask if they find our name somewhere in criminal checks..something like that. But I think I would wait.

@ Holygun have you already send it with your application
Nope, I just sent 1 PC from my homecountry.. thats all.. I will be adding my common law partner to my application since it's not gonna end soon :)

I have a theory: if they open our file first week of may, they will see that our medicals are just expired and will ask for extention... will be waiting for another month at least.. So I don't expect anything before June. Also don't forget the new FSW is openning in May... Lots of files are really waiting for the day they announce it is on. They will get these files too. So June might be a more realistic time schedule...

I don't want to think about this right now anymore. I have the CEC chance too. I just wanna get it out thats all.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Holygun said:
Nope, I just sent 1 PC from my homecountry.. thats all.. I will be adding my common law partner to my application since it's not gonna end soon :)

I have a theory: if they open our file first week of may, they will see that our medicals are just expired and will ask for extention... will be waiting for another month at least.. So I don't expect anything before June. Also don't forget the new FSW is openning in May... Lots of files are really waiting for the day they announce it is on. They will get these files too. So June might be a more realistic time schedule...

I don't want to think about this right now anymore. I have the CEC chance too. I just wanna get it out thats all.

In June I will apply for Work Permit extension.. Along with that, I will ask for Visa extension.. So another 500$ are gonna go waste...

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Holygun said:
In June I will apply for Work Permit extension.. Along with that, I will ask for Visa extension.. So another 500$ are gonna go waste...
I would have to do the same as well, workpermit + visa extension.... :(
But I still believe we will hear from them really soon....Pray Pray Pray

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Pari123 said:
I would have to do the same as well, workpermit + visa extension.... :(
But I still believe we will hear from them really soon....Pray Pray Pray
Some people's e-CAS was not working last week, these are in general before 2012 applicants.
e-CAS problems means that your file is assigned to an officer... (my guess- cause I have seen some got PPR a week or so after this)

Since ours is working fine. Perfectly, showing application received :) :)...

We are not assigned to an officer.

So I will add my partner now, get everything sorted out till May 2013 then, when they assign my file to someone... things will be smooth...

Thats my guess, I don't know... will see...

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
Some people's e-CAS was not working last week, these are in general before 2012 applicants.
e-CAS problems means that your file is assigned to an officer... (my guess- cause I have seen some got PPR a week or so after this)

So I will add my partner now, get everything sorted out till May 2013 then, when they assign my file to someone... things will be smooth...

My file status is not visible in E-cas They haven't contacted me yet, its been more than 2 weeks.

I also have to add spouse in my app, i called Call center they said CIC will send me a form in which I have an option to choose that I want to add my spouse right now or later. I always have the option to add the spouse later.

She is not in Canada, I have applied for her WP as my job is under B category. I am waiting for her to get WP, I applied in Delhi office for her, processing time on website is for one month, more than 40 days already they havent gotten back to her

I think right way is to just go ahead and get the PR first and than apply for her.

I ain't sure, how long can I hold onto this job, so wanna get over the whole process ASAP and move on

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
In process since April 17
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
emanager said:
Hey folks
just wondering, one of my friend lost his job 7 months after his medicals for PR, he has also applied under provincial nominee. how many chances of being asked for the paystubs before the PPR for him.
the chances are very slim....however my friend just got couple of days ago asking him to send his letter of employment and the updated personal history, but your friend has to find a job ASAP just in case if they ask, they dont care to be the same job but the most important thing is when they check the SIN they have to find money is getting into his pocket

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samlogani said:
Bud,

I am not sure you know this or not, but if he got his AOR/ MR and his WP is expiring in next 4 months, he can apply for an open WP. There was a news release on Dec 15 2012, you can always call 1888-242-2100, call early morning at 6, they usually answer..

He needs to send his PNP certificate with his Application.

Its their issue, that they cant issue PRs so they are accommodating everybody, but he should have gotten his AOR/MR

If you are looking for news release, read posts before XMas and after 15 Dec, in this same forum, you should be able to find the link
Yes bro
I am aware of this but the thing is that he has this work permit valid till april 2014 so one condition is met but the other one is not.. :'(

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emanager said:
Yes bro
I am aware of this but the thing is that he has this work permit valid till april 2014 so one condition is met but the other one is not.. :'(
Well, He can always write a coverletter explaining situation to CIC, they will take his old WP back and will re-issue him a new open WP.

it will cost him $150 and WP will only be for only one year. Please make sure he has his AOR / MR

Thank you

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:

Finally theres an error on CIC E-CAS screen that some people might have authentication probelm

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
samlogani said:
Finally theres an error on CIC E-CAS screen that some people might have authentication probelm
What is your timeline...?

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pari123 said:
What is your timeline...?
BC PNP Candidate

Applied for PR on 28 Feb 2012

AOR/MR received 25/4/2012

PPR- Waiting

Status on E-cas Medical has been received (Vanished 2 weeks back, still can't see)