+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
We won't get any news from Ottawa till the end of March.. So keep working :)

I dont know man...this wait is killing me now....I dont know when will we apply for citizenship?

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Holygun said:
maybe never! :) am losing my faith in canada!
Same here :(

chanselay

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo moved Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb.2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
chanselay said:
Time will come it will pass.
CIC doesn't care how valuable is our time :(

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Hello All ,

I need more info on the issue below ..

For example say an applicant's VO is New Delhi or London and the VO sent you an MR but applicant is physically present in Canada or another country different from country VO ?
Can you have the medicals with any of the list panel physicians in that country ?...
Do you negotiate with the clinic to have ur medicals sent to your VO and pay extra fee for shipping or how does it work ??

Cheers

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
babakura said:
Hello All ,

I need more info on the issue below ..

For example say an applicant's VO is New Delhi or London and the VO sent you an MR but applicant is physically present in Canada or another country different from country VO ?
Can you have the medicals with any of the list panel physicians in that country ?...
Do you negotiate with the clinic to have ur medicals sent to your VO and pay extra fee for shipping or how does it work ??

Cheers
I have seen people who had done their medicals outside VO country......I don't know abt extra fees thng...Just ask CIC they can give you exact answer...

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Holygun said:
We won't get any news from Ottawa till the end of March.. So keep working :)
yup keep working...

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duiusa said:
CIC doesn't care how valuable is our time :(

They have no clue...but its all good..january 2012 will be my complete 11 months. I dont know.. Call canter might be able to help me after that

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
samlogani said:

They have no clue...but its all good..january 2012 will be my complete 11 months. I dont know.. Call canter might be able to help me after that

Don't even waste your time with Call Centre.. They will say contact with ottawa.. and email you the ottawa office's email address.

Also they will say, believe me my friend you are not the one lol :)
That's what I got yesterday...

Forget your application until it reminds itself...

AMZA

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/01/2012
Nomination.....
17/11/2011
AOR Received.
16/03/2012
Med's Request
16/03/2012
Med's Done....
26/03/2012
It has been more than 12 months since I submitted my application to Ottawa.the 11 month timeline is a joke. And since that email that has been going around indicated we won't hear anything until may. I decided to include my parter in my application. It took them so long to process my file that we reached the one year common law mark. I know that will delay my application. But considering how slow they are, I'm already waiting anyways and to apply for sponsorship after I get my or (god knows when) will be more 16 months at least. My partner and I already live in Canada for almost two years. Lets see if at least thy wake up and look at my file. I sent cpp the email today asking about the steps to include him. Lets see what happens now.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
Don't even waste your time with Call Centre.. They will say contact with ottawa.. and email you the ottawa office's email address.

Also they will say, believe me my friend you are not the one lol :)
That's what I got yesterday...

Forget your application until it reminds itself...
i also got the same email..however the difference is theres a change in my personal circumstances, i got married..still VO asked me to wait, they dont even read the emails anymore i guess, just standard replies

Medical results: Please note that we will be requesting an extension of the validity of these results, to minimize the number of applicants who will be required to undertake new medical examinations.

Case status:

An officer will be in contact with you in due course. In the meantime, we would ask for your patience and for you not to send follow-up requests for status to our office, unless you fall into one of the categories listed below.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

• Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the RPRF if you have already paid it.

Need more information?

For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-can.asp

How long will it take until I am likely to be contacted and/or updated by the Case Processing Office in Ottawa?

For Provincial Nominees/ Quebec Skilled Workers ONLY

Application Received Date

Review Date*

By what date can you expect to receive the next update from CPP-O?

... before 1 September 2011

On or before 28 February 2013

By 28 February 2013

1 September – 30 November 2011

On or before 31 March 2013

By 31 March 2013

1 December – 28 February 2012

On or before 31 May 2013

By 31 May 2013

1 March – 31 May 2012

On or before 31 August 2013

By 31 August 2013

... after 1 June 2012

After 31 August 2013

After 31 August 2013

*Review Date: Please note that the Review Date means the date by which your file will be reviewed by

an officer. It does not mean that your file will necessarily be finalized by that date.

Joie

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O, BC PNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
15-10-2011 FOR PNP
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
Med's Request
Apr 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
22-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 22, 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 29, 2013
Just hang on guys that’s the only thing we can do. Like Holygun, I am considering applying under CEC as well.

Most frustrating part is that VOs outside Canada are processing way faster than Ottawa, whereas CPP-O sitting right under Federal's nose is so inefficient and snail like that its unbelievable :mad: :mad:

Suhpat

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 and Feb 2012
Med's Done....
June2012
Passport Req..
June2012
VISA ISSUED...
May2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
manubobby said:
Hi guys

Thank you all so much . U guys have been great.. And when I started this thread I dint think it would be so great with so many people and I am really glad everyone was part of this which made this journey a lot easier for all of us.. You guys are jus amazing :).. Thank you all once again for your support.. For those of you who are still waiting .. Please try and be patient .. It's coming.. And the frustration levels are going higher by the day (believe me I know :D) especially when every other person in ur visa office gets some info n u dont.. I mean I had to wait almost 7 months longer than the rest .. So please be patient guys.. It will all work out in the end :).. I hope and pray that each and everyone of you guys waiting for PpR get some good news soon.. Keep the faith guys .. This is our year .. God is watching over us :).. God bless all you good people :)
Congrats Mannu....

In my case they sent Medical Furtherence to me on Dec 06 2012... which still I have not received and get frustested of such a poor communication by visa office.