Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
pak44/f said:
plz any tell me this quaastion ans. if any one have ans plz shear
1-A full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established in Canada. Please describe in as much detail as possible what you have done to prepare for a possible move to Canada as well as what you would plan to do after you arrive in Canada, and how your particular circumstances will contribute to your ability to become economically established. Your explanation must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from someone or somewhere else. If you already have a job offer from an employer in Canada, please provide proof, including a current offer letter, full details of the job title, its location, the job duties, and also an explanation of the process by which you obtained the job offer. If you have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will be recognized for employment in Canada.
2-Please
submit a language proficiency test result from the British Council IELTS test (www.ielts.org) as conclusive evidence of your language ability. A review of your English language proficiency, based on your application and all of the information you submitted in support of it has found your material to be inconclusive. Although there is no formal assessment of language proficiency in the provincial nominee class, how well you can communicate in English or French is important to work in Canada and therefore to your ability to become economically established.
3-If you have work experience in your field of education or training, describe exactly what you did in your job. Your description must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from someone else.
It is pretty case specific. Therefore, it is not possible to come up with a plan for you. You need to tell them that with your educational and work experience, you will be able to find a job in that province. Also, you will have to take IELTS. There is no way around that.
Good luck.

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
In process since April 17
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
a52411940 said:
Sorry again it is Dec 28, 2011. I just update my profile. My NOC code is 2143, Ingenieur minier. My Ecas status is still application received and medical received. I never see "in process".

the same case here, never say "in process" and no PR yet.....i consider it as "late" but not "too late" hopefully i hear from them this month :-\

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a52411940 said:
Thanks very much guys. God will bless you all. My wife says it is a miracle. This week she starts to read bible three pages each day. God has answered her pray.

I feel Ecas status means very few. My ecas status is still two lines: we received your application on a certain date and medical results have been received. But still bearing this in mind, I still check almost every day. I guess many of you buddy guys do similar stuff.

Best wishes to all of you.
Guys, I am following this forum from few months now; for general good, I would like to update everyone on the developments lately.

These points are specific to "OTTAWA" office only, and its a trend. When I say trend, I mean the average timeline, there are some "EXCEPTIONS" too.
Disclaimer: Its my opinion only, ground realities can be different depending on case to case,

1) By making changes in PR process and offices, timelines have reduced significantly.

2) Lately, on different track sheets I am seeing people who have applied for PR late last year / jan this year and got their MRs in January, February / Early March 2012 are getting their PPRS

3) NO ONE IS GETTING THEIR PPR IN 120 DAYS (PER EMAIL BY OTTAWA)(VERY IMP POINT, THATS WHY I AM SHOUTING)

4) Seeing the trend, I will say people like me who got their MR is April / /May 2012, will be getting their PPRs by this Sept./ Oct. 2012, I will suggest everyone to be patient and support each other.

5) Let me know if you have any other questions . please be specific.

Thanks

romeosaab

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-20-2012
Nomination.....
Feb-10-2012
AOR Received.
April-25-2012
Med's Request
April-25-2012
Med's Done....
April-30-2012
Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
a52411940 said:
Just got my ppr a few minutes ago. My wife and I are really happy. God bless everyone.
Congrats !!!!

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
samlogani said:
Guys, I am following this forum from few months now; for general good, I would like to update everyone on the developments lately.

These points are specific to "OTTAWA" office only, and its a trend. When I say trend, I mean the average timeline, there are some "EXCEPTIONS" too.
Disclaimer: Its my opinion only, ground realities can be different depending on case to case,

1) By making changes in PR process and offices, timelines have reduced significantly.

2) Lately, on different track sheets I am seeing people who have applied for PR late last year / jan this year and got their MRs in January, February / Early March 2012 are getting their PPRS

3) NO ONE IS GETTING THEIR PPR IN 120 DAYS (PER EMAIL BY OTTAWA)(VERY IMP POINT, THATS WHY I AM SHOUTING)

4) Seeing the trend, I will say people like me who got their MR is April / /May 2012, will be getting their PPRs by this Sept./ Oct. 2012, I will suggest everyone to be patient and support each other.

5) Let me know if you have any other questions . please be specific.

Thanks

i need your opinion...what do you think about my case .... i got the medical on feb 7th and i did it march 16 ( alomost 5 weeks later) and so far i didnt get any PPR and it is not even in process but i did send them about 3 weeks ago regarding my status and they mentioned that it is in process .... alot of people who applied before me got the PPR .... why do you thing i am late (may be because i did my medical late?) what do you thing

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shadyhashem said:
i need your opinion...what do you think about my case .... i got the medical on feb 7th and i did it march 16 ( alomost 5 weeks later) and so far i didnt get any PPR and it is not even in process but i did send them about 3 weeks ago regarding my status and they mentioned that it is in process .... alot of people who applied before me got the PPR .... why do you thing i am late (may be because i did my medical late?) what do you thing
2 questions:

1) Did you justify why were you almost a month late for your medicals?
2) In the E-mail, did Ottawa confirmed that they got your Medicals?

If yes, to the second answer, you should wait.

if No, please send them a detailed E-mail and be very specific and polite in question,
ask the status of your medical? Did they receive it?
is everything alright with your application?
Any other document they want from you?

I dont have my Application on E-cas but its been confirmed fom Ottwat in E-mail tht they have received my medicals

LMK if you have any other question

Thanks

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
samlogani said:
2 questions:

1) Did you justify why were you almost a month late for your medicals?
2) In the E-mail, did Ottawa confirmed that they got your Medicals?

If yes, to the second answer, you should wait.

if No, please send them a detailed E-mail and be very specific and polite in question,
ask the status of your medical? Did they receive it?
is everything alright with your application?
Any other document they want from you?

I dont have my Application on E-cas but its been confirmed fom Ottwat in E-mail tht they have received my medicals

LMK if you have any other question

Thanks

i didnt mention why i did my medical late but it was because i was outside on canada and yes...it shows on my ecas that medical received

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shadyhashem said:
i didnt mention why i did my medical late but it was because i was outside on canada and yes...it shows on my ecas that medical received
AVG pr duration is 269 days; i will suggest you to wait;

source
http://pnp.appspot.com/

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone answer my question ??

Applicant has demonstrated both the ability and intention to establish successfully : NO

I proved and explained in detailed that how can I establish myself. They still said no..

how can I prove that I can establish successfully in Manitoba ?

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba123 said:
Can anyone answer my question ??

Applicant has demonstrated both the ability and intention to establish successfully : NO

I proved and explained in detailed that how can I establish myself. They still said no..

how can I prove that I can establish successfully in Manitoba ?
do you have job offer / employer whoz ready to sponsor you?

What NOC category is your work exp?

How Much money u have in bank?

Are you movin to interior Canada or big city?
how will Manitoba economy benefit from you? What will you bring to the table?

Did you mention reply to all these points

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying through MPNP general stream in which doesn't require any job sponsorship.

Is settlement plan required in MPNP General stream (Applied through mail)

I applied my case (MPNP General steram) through mail in 2010 dec and settlement plan was not mentioned there when I applied. Should my sponsor write the settlement plan and then I mail it as my appeal ? Can I do it ? or Settlement plan is not required in my case ?

I applied through mail in 2010.

I am asking it because my MPNP General stream case was rejected and in one option they said that I haven't demonstrated the ability and intention to establish myself in Manitoba.

Thanks for the reply.

samlogani said:
do you have job offer / employer whoz ready to sponsor you?

What NOC category is your work exp?

How Much money u have in bank?

Are you movin to interior Canada or big city?
how will Manitoba economy benefit from you? What will you bring to the table?

Did you mention reply to all these points

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Any updates from CPP-Ottawa?

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
duiusa said:
Any updates from CPP-Ottawa?
6 months since the medical and nothing yet and not even in process (which i was told never rely on the ecas)

WAITINGG

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Its really frustrating....other Visa offices r way faster :(....