+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP-EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE WITH LESS THAN 6 BANDS

manna786

Sep 6, 2017
Hello legends,
i have a confusion. I could see that some PNP accepts applications with CLB 6 or even less, which is less than 6 bands in IELTS. But at the same time, it requires that the applicant should have express entry profile also. This is where I am confused because at the first place, express entry profile will not be created if I mention that I have less than 6 bands. Can anyone please explain me this? Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Some provinces you can apply directly through an Expression of Interest without applying through express entry. However like Express Entry, you need to meet that province’s minimum score for their draws.

manna786

Sep 6, 2017
Some provinces you can apply directly through an Expression of Interest without applying through express entry. However like Express Entry, you need to meet that province’s minimum score for their draws.
Ok. Thank you for your reply.

withsamreen

Aug 24, 2020
I am wondering if I have to re write the IELTS ,I got a CLB 8,and even if I get 8777,I won't get the score of 471 which is currently the score for EE, does PNP nomination also need8777

withsamreen

Aug 24, 2020
Hello legends,
i have a confusion. I could see that some PNP accepts applications with CLB 6 or even less, which is less than 6 bands in IELTS. But at the same time, it requires that the applicant should have express entry profile also. This is where I am confused because at the first place, express entry profile will not be created if I mention that I have less than 6 bands. Can anyone please explain me this? Thanks.
Try SNIP province ,even I am new to this .Hope it helps

withsamreen

Aug 24, 2020
Do you have family or are studying in Saskatchewan? What is your score for SINP because their last draw was 69 so to have enough points you need family living there.
Yes it's difficult like I mentioned earlier, it's stuck at 67 .No relatives either

tomyan666

Oct 9, 2020
Hi Guys, I have the same issue. May I know how to apply PNP with Expression of interest directly?
Any comments will be appropriated!