+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Express Entry Processing Time

Amy2425

Oct 19, 2021
Any thread or anyone with BCPNP EE stream and updates after AOR.
Approved PNP - Nov 31, 2021
ITA - Dec 10 ,2021
Upfront Medical- Dec 13, 2021
AOR- Jan 26, 2022
COR- USA

JAIMIK_JP

Sep 26, 2020
Hi,

Anyone who did PNP Skill trade in Ontario recently?

How long does it take to get nomination from province once I submit all documents?

thank you!

AzeemMirza

Sep 30, 2016
Hi

Inland.

I got ONTARIO nomination. Once you will have 600 points then you will ITA in next draw.

For me EXPRESS ENTRY (not paper based) took 7months after PNP nomination.

I hope this will help you.
Hi there,

Can you please confirm if the EE profile gets updated with 600 points automatically after nomination ? I received nomination confirmation email from SINP 3 days back but my EE profile is not showing that I am nominated. Do I have to do anything that I am missing or should I wait ?

Your response will really. Thanks in advance :)

Z4Zoe

May 9, 2021
Hi there,

Can you please confirm if the EE profile gets updated with 600 points automatically after nomination ? I received nomination confirmation email from SINP 3 days back but my EE profile is not showing that I am nominated. Do I have to do anything that I am missing or should I wait ?

Your response will really. Thanks in advance :)
If my memory serves me right, you will receive a message from IRCC in your account which asks whether you would like to accept the nomination from SK. Once confirmed, you will receive the 600 points. It will not be added automatically.

Reactions: AzeemMirza

Nick Starr

Feb 3, 2023
Hello everyone!

I got the AOR on May 3 and my application is still processing but it`s written that there is 8 months on the official site.
I`m an outland applicant.

Could you please share your PNP processing time via EE ?

Thank you so much!