Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Trying to understand the Current Timeline From AOR TO COPR - PNP OUTLAND EE Applicant.
I am the primary applicant with a dependent child.
Medical and Biometrics were both completed on 14th July. Eligibility and background check still showing under review/processing . How much time can I estimate towards receiving the approval/ PPR ( hoping everything is in place)?

HowdyAnki

Jun 12, 2023
My PNP-EE Outland application AOR is on 31st March, and now we need to move from one country of residence to another due to the end of the job contract in a month. I am worried about how this will affect my application, whether we can continue the process from the new country of residence.

PNP-EE Outland application -
AOR: 31st March,
Medicals: Passed,
Biometrics: Passed,
Info Sharing: Complete,
Criminality: Passed,
Eligibility: Not Started,
Security: Not Started.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
My PNP-EE Outland application AOR is on 31st March, and now we need to move from one country of residence to another due to the end of the job contract in a month. I am worried about how this will affect my application, whether we can continue the process from the new country of residence.

PNP-EE Outland application -
AOR: 31st March,
Medicals: Passed,
Biometrics: Passed,
Info Sharing: Complete,
Criminality: Passed,
Eligibility: Not Started,
Security: Not Started.
Should not be an issue to continue with the application process. After moving to the new country you have to update the address through webform. PCC will not be required as you would have stayed in that country for less than 6months at the time of application processing

HowdyAnki

Jun 12, 2023
Should not be an issue to continue with the application process. After moving to the new country, you have to update the address through webform. PCC will not be required as you would have stayed in that country for less than 6months at the time of application processing
Ok, but I will need to update the address a couple of times as I will initially be staying in an Airbnb when I arrive in the new country till I find a decent place. I am wondering if I should use a PO Box address instead.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Ok, but I will need to update the address a couple of times as I will initially be staying in an Airbnb when I arrive in the new country till I find a decent place. I am wondering if I should use a PO Box address instead.
Air-BnB is temp stay like being in a hotel. None has given IRCC the details of every hotel they stayed in their life or last 10 years. It will be advisable to only give the final permanent address not all places you stayed a couple of days in between.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raulf

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Asking for a friend who has an Application with Outland spouse
Spouse got RFV yesterday
When should Primary expect Portal 1 ? When he called IRCC, they told him portal 1 was sent last morning but he did not get it yet. Any thoughts based on current trends?

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Yes!!!
COPR is in my prtracker now!
All four stages completed for me.
My wife eligibility in process
Daughter eligibility and bgc in process.
i think we are almost there. Hoping the best for everyone.
Congratulations!!!! You are giving us hope my friend!! Enjoy

Reactions: Petejames

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Yes!!!
COPR is in my prtracker now!
All four stages completed for me.
My wife eligibility in process
Daughter eligibility and bgc in process.
i think we are almost there. Hoping the best for everyone.
Good luck hopefully other April PNP AORs start seeing the light at the end of the tunnels too. Did you say your VO is Sydney/Ottawa?

Reactions: Petejames

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hi,

We have the same ITA & AOR dates. Biometrics given on July 14th.

Still waiting for updates.

SINP Tech talent pathway EE
ITA: 8th June
AOR: June 14, 2023
Biometrics given: July 12, 2033
Reviewing eligibility
processing background.