+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP + EE URGENT HELP NEEDED

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
Hello, I had a CRS of 462 and received OINP invite in Feb 2021 and I had submitted my electronic application in April 2021. My OINP application had crossed Decision in Progress stage until on June 15th my Ielts had expired and hence my EE profile became invaid. I received an email from ontario stating that they are interested in nominating me for PR through EE, however because of EE profile being invalid it indicates a status no longer available for nomination-other in EE system. They also state a valid profile in EE is required in order to nominate me under the OINP program.

What did I do? I requested ontario to extend my timeline owing to covid i wasnt able write an exam and subsequently blocked and wrote my exam on June 24 and received ielts score of overall 8 however my writing score dropped to 6.5 taking my crs score to 432 presently.
Whats my query? As oinp previously nominated me at 462 score and issued approval for invite will it affect their grant for approval because of my current score? I wrote an email to them on June 29 with valid EE details and job verification code. Please shed some light on my case.

I replied to them

Last edited: