Inland
jwalia said:
Got PPr

skip dm
timline

ar 27 jan

IP 28 July

PPr 1 NOV
when was your file received by CIC? in december??? what date???

RicenTortilla

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LudiGonzales said:
Does anybody know whether it's possible to travel after finishing landing at the border and during waiting for permanent resident card?? Is it possible to return to Canada without the permanent resident card, only with passport?
I have to travel soon.

Please help me!

Thank you very much.
Ludi I am planning to travel this coming December and i'll be doing my landing at the airport when I come back to canada and finish the final details there instead of going to the border and do the flagpoling. If you go to the border and do your flagpoling they'll cancel your visa and you won't be able to enter the country until you get your PR card or unless you apply for a new entry visa which is meaningless.

I am playing it safe, it's gonna be like 1 more month before I turn officially into a PR but I think its the only way to be able to travel around these dates and come back without the need to apply for a new visa (keep in mind that we get an one entry visa after they stamp our passport in Ottawa).

Suerte!

AINP235

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2014
Hi Friends, I got PPR email today :p :p

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AINP235 said:
great news, congratulations. Now I hope January applicants should get their PPR's.

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
AINP235 said:
Congrats.. Please share your ecas status.

katevm

Aug 8, 2014
I got PPR today !!!! OMG!!!! NO IP, NO DM!!!

share my timeline just in case you guys ask.

app received dec 30 2013

Medical exam requested : Jan 28
ME done :Feb 29
IP:no
DM:no
PPR Nov 1st 10:39 am!

I was frustrated, because me and my co-worker applied at the same time, and she got her PPR in July!! i was hopeless. but look at now, finally the wait is over..

for those who hasn't got PPR, hang in there! you will get there soon!!!!

AINP235

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2014
PhSVE said:
Congrats.. Please share your ecas status.
Thank you. ecas status still showing Application Received. NO IP, NO DM directly received PPR email. ;D

AINP235

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2014
katevm said:
I got PPR today !!!! OMG!!!! NO IP, NO DM!!!

share my timeline just in case you guys ask.

app received dec 30 2013

Medical exam requested : Jan 28
ME done :Feb 29
IP:no
DM:no
PPR Nov 1st 10:39 am!

I was frustrated, because me and my co-worker applied at the same time, and she got her PPR in July!! i was hopeless. but look at now, finally the wait is over..

for those who hasn't got PPR, hang in there! you will get there soon!!!!
Congrats !! I got the PPR email too.

boggss

Sep 23, 2014
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 04, 2014
IELTS Request
August 24, 2013
File Transfer...
June 24, 2014
Med's Request
September 15, 2014
Med's Done....
October 01. 2014
Passport Req..
October 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 07, 2014
Is anyone here currently in Philippines?

psamy

Sep 15, 2014
hi friends ,
I got my passport request today ,cic have asked me and my wife to send the passport to Ottawa ,and they didn't n't ask me for any photo or biodata,the thing is my wife is in india,can i send her pp to Newdelhi and mine to Ottawa,is that okay ,and I have got only 30 days time.
Note :the passport request email says if your famil member resides out of NorthAmerica,contact us we will ask the nearest vida office to print the Visa ,kindly help me

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
psamy said:
hi friends ,
I got my passport request today ,cic have asked me and my wife to send the passport to Ottawa ,and they didn't n't ask me for any photo or biodata,the thing is my wife is in india,can i send her pp to Newdelhi and mine to Ottawa,is that okay ,and I have got only 30 days time.
Note :the passport request email says if your famil member resides out of NorthAmerica,contact us we will ask the nearest vida office to print the Visa ,kindly help me

Is this how you PPR email looks like???

Thx. Below is the PPR email. And at the end of this letter, they attached the bio data form.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S), PICTURES AND BIO DATA REQUEST

We require a VALID passport and 2 passport size pictures for you and for each accompanying family member. Please fill the Bio Data form included at the end of this letter. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well. Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependents reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

IF this is how it looks like, email OTTAWA at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca to request your wife's stamping at New Delhi visa office.
Good luck!!! and hope it helps.

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
psamy said:
hi friends ,
Also please share your timeline.