Same here here.

Dec 17 Application
Jan 30 Medical Request
Feb 20 Medical Done
In Process July 24
Decision Made and PPR Oct 31, 2014.

:)

So now my question is :

I believe that it will take a few weeks for them to return my Passport once i sent out, and I will have to do landing process (i am currently in Canada with a work permit). So anyone can please give me some kinda time line, for the Passport to be returned and am i allowed to leave canada after I leave (after applied to Maple leaf PR Card). Thank You

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Endlescc said:
Same here here.

Dec 17 Application
Jan 30 Medical Request
Feb 20 Medical Done
In Process July 24
Decision Made and PPR Oct 31, 2014.

:)

So now my question is :

I believe that it will take a few weeks for them to return my Passport once i sent out, and I will have to do landing process (i am currently in Canada with a work permit). So anyone can please give me some kinda time line, for the Passport to be returned and am i allowed to leave canada after I leave (after applied to Maple leaf PR Card). Thank You
Your passports will be returned in 2 weeks time.
However, from my understanding you won't be able to travel after you do you landing because you won't have any status/visa to travel outside Canada temporarily (until you get PR card). Upon landing as PR your permits and visas will be void and your PR card won't arrive for 2 months....soooo that equals no travel. I think. One option could be you travel after you get your PR visa and do your landing on your way back.

jaspermorraine

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
One question, what is the passport stamping for? I am already in Canada, have a valid permit and am from a visa exempt country...

psamy

Sep 15, 2014
prprpr said:
Hi Psamy here is the link to biodata form
Thanks to Arjun1444 for posting it.
Good luck!!
I hope everything will work out nice and easy for ya.
got it thanks

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
prprpr said:
Your passports will be returned in 2 weeks time.
However, from my understanding you won't be able to travel after you do you landing because you won't have any status/visa to travel outside Canada temporarily (until you get PR card). Upon landing as PR your permits and visas will be void and your PR card won't arrive for 2 months....soooo that equals no travel. I think. One option could be you travel after you get your PR visa and do your landing on your way back.
@ prprpr, I understand from others in this forum and outside that many people do what is called 'short landing' without having to get 'locked for 2 months' !. You ought to provide an address (friend/relative) to get the PR card; complete SIN process at a SERVICE CANADA centre and you can exit/leave canada to return later. This should not take more than even a day or two. Since you will have stamped CoPR paper that is enough.

Remember you can then re-enter into Canada with your PR card and passport (perhaps after 2 months) when your friend/relative will courier your PR cards to you. While this would save cost of stay; give you more time to wind up activities back from origination or allow for travel outside you will certainly need to bear additional travel tickets ofcourse.

psamy

Sep 15, 2014
Did CIC stop asking biodata and photographs along with passport ?
I got PPR email yesterday ,Step 2 says only about passport ,there is nothing about biodata or photographs.i can understand if they asked about biodata and forgot the attachment ,but they have never mentioned about biodata at all in the email.!!!one of my friend said those are not required nowadays !!!

AINP235

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2014
prprpr said:
Send your photos and biodata form anyways..... you have nothing to loose. if it is extra, it is and if they forgot to mention it, it saves you time :D
BTW please keep me posted on your experience about requesting visa stamping at New Delhi. My wife is back home too... i will have to do the same as soon as i get my PPR.
Good luck
I got the PPR email on Nov 1, but my spouse is in India so sent email to CPP-Ottawa requesting visa stamp in New Delhi, India. waiting for response from Ottawa.

psamy

Sep 15, 2014
AINP235 said:
I got the PPR email on Nov 1, but my spouse is in India so sent email to CPP-Ottawa requesting visa stamp in New Delhi, India. waiting for response from Ottawa.
Hey bro ,we both are in same situation,my wife is in India too,have mailed cic but it takes atleast 10dats to get their reply,can we call CIC ,will it work of we speak to the call center ?
And also did they ask you for biodata and photos ??

AINP235

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2014
psamy said:
Hey bro ,we both are in same situation,my wife is in India too,have mailed cic but it takes atleast 10dats to get their reply,can we call CIC ,will it work of we speak to the call center ?
And also did they ask you for biodata and photos ??
I don't think CIC call center people will help us I think they just read online status about our application. Nope they didn't ask about bio-data and photos.
please keep me update if you get any response from CIC regarding visa stamping in India.

psamy

Sep 15, 2014
AINP235 said:
I don't think CIC call center people will help us I think they just read online status about our application. Nope they didn't ask about bio-data and photos.
please keep me update if you get any response from CIC regarding visa stamping in India.
yeah i jus spoke to them,helpless
,okay are you still going to send ur photo and biodata ?i have got another problem,i jus moved to new adress today and i have to update my address,can i atill change the address thru ecas or should i email them the address

psamy

Sep 15, 2014
i have got a problem,i have moved to new adress today and i have to update my address,can i still change the address thru ecas or should i email them the address
i already received the PPR email ,pls help me guys

AINP235

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2014
psamy said:
yeah i jus spoke to them,helpless
,okay are you still going to send ur photo and biodata ?i have got another problem,i jus moved to new adress today and i have to update my address,can i atill change the address thru ecas or should i email them the address
I don't know how that ecas works after DM better to send email about your address change.

AINP235

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2014
AINP235 said:
I don't know how that ecas works after DM better to send email about your address change.
And yes once I get the response from them I will include photos and Bio-data form with my passport.

sultanuddin

Jan 21, 2014
psamy said:
i have got a problem,i have moved to new adress today and i have to update my address,can i still change the address thru ecas or should i email them the address
i already received the PPR email ,pls help me guys
Update your new address on ECAS and send them email too.