+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pnp concern

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
then he can apply for extension... but all depends on his PNP approval letter saying if there is restriction on job( it need to state NO on restriction)? and most likely the paper will showed the employer name too. SO did he report with his new job with new job offer? if there is restriction, the extended permit will become a closed permit with that employer.

This is why, every steps need to be more considerate.

imsayooj

Nov 5, 2019
He had added the new job letter to the application but he haven't received any response yet. His application is still in the received status for the last 5 months and 20 days.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
He had added the new job letter to the application but he haven't received any response yet. His application is still in the received status for the last 5 months and 20 days.
what is the average timeline for PNP there? he will need nominated approval document before he can apply for extension. without that letter, then it will be a closed permit.

imsayooj

Nov 5, 2019
They have changed to 6 months it was 3 months earlier in Manitoba. I hope they wont ask him to work additional 6 months as he got terminated from the previous job though he worked for that employer for over a year.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
when is his draw? MPNP generally want to closed a file within 6 months. and they usually call the boss to clarify. but this year, seems to be backlog.... they still deal with Draw from May. definitely will have delays this year. plus christmas is coming. so dont expect on time.

imsayooj

Nov 5, 2019
Yes! on Nov 26th it will be exactly 6 months since he applied for this PNP. Do MPNP usually process the application as he already found a new job or will they ask him to work 6 months again in the new company?

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Yes! on Nov 26th it will be exactly 6 months since he applied for this PNP. Do MPNP usually process the application as he already found a new job or will they ask him to work 6 months again in the new company?
this all depends on the new job ( NOC) i think. cause if its different NOC, officer may need to reassess. time frame counted when he submitted his file completely, including SP2.

just keep my updates when he got his paperwork. I have a friend that is desperately waiting for the paper.. yet her permit have some issue.

imsayooj

Nov 5, 2019
His new job is under the same NOC category like his previous job. Hope they will consider that and process his application instead of asking him to work for the new employer for 6 more months. In that case he will have to quit this job as his current employer doesn't support LMIA. He will need to basically find a job that support LMIA as he just have 2 more months left in his current work permit.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
His new job is under the same NOC category like his previous job. Hope they will consider that and process his application instead of asking him to work for the new employer for 6 more months. In that case he will have to quit this job as his current employer doesn't support LMIA. He will need to basically find a job that support LMIA as he just have 2 more months left in his current work permit.
it is hard to find boss support LMIA, what job his working on? Im doubt that he will need to continue 6 months on new job. And of course all depends on officer. plus hopefully he will not quit the job and stay till the end. cause you dont want to go thru paper hassle. and MPNP still have the right to withdraw PR later on.

imsayooj

Nov 5, 2019
He was working as a Customer service representative on his previous and also in his current job and yes its really hard to find LMIA job and i guess in that case he need to stay in that employer for long period of time as he cant apply for any other jobs in closed work permit.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
what is his NOC ? well, he can changed when his extended permit is open. just hassle.. some people just ignored on informing any updates... but i been thru this and now had my PR and still working part time with it. cause it is hard to find better job or im not sure my plan to go back to school or not. I like Manitoba but yet not much opportunity.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
good luck . Just keep me update when times come so I can track MPNP progress.

Just update me with :
LAA draw #
Submitted date:
Employer got call:
Status change to :

Thanks.

imsayooj

Nov 5, 2019
good luck . Just keep me update when times come so I can track MPNP progress.

Just update me with :
LAA draw #
Submitted date:
Employer got call:
Status change to :

Thanks.
Hello, My friend got his PNP approved last week, he also filed his PR last week, but the sad part is that his work permit expires in Feb 4th, what would he do if his file number dint come before that date? can he apply for open work permit, attest he will have a status and its processing time also takes 3 months even if its gets rejected his File number will come before that? Is that a good idea?