+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Buffalo October 2010 - Medicals done May 2011 Lost

whatsgoingon

Aug 30, 2011
Hi guys

This is my timeline
Application Received October 2010 (Buffalo)
Medical Request May 2011
Medicals reached Ottawa May 20th, 2011

Just last week I got a letter from Immigration saying that in order to keep processing my application I should send the medical examination. I am very upset, cause I did my medicals back on May, more than 4 months ago. I was constantly checking for updates in the e-cas hoping to see any change in my status, but no luck at all...

But don’t you think it's completely out of order? They ask you not to contact them, but at the same time they refuse to give you a letter of acknowlegement when they receive your medical results.
So basically, you don’t have any way to know whether they received your documents or not, and in my case apparently they have lost them.
I contacted the consulate last week, explaining that I already did the medicals, attaching the receipts and the tracking number they were sent with, but so far I haven't heard back from them.
I really hope that no one has the same problem as me, and if it has been more that 2-3 months since you did your medicals and haven't heard back from immigration just contact them.

Hopefully they will find them, but if not i guess i have no other choice than do the medicals again and then wait for another 3-4 months.

logitechcam

Feb 22, 2011
Hi, I finished my Medical in June 14th, so far, no update. I emailed them for asking the status, i got "Your application is in processing " every time, it seems like an auto reply...

i hope that my medical is not lost... keep my finger crossed ..

chobee

Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2009
Nomination.....
17-05-2010
Med's Request
21-02-2011
Med's Done....
24-02-2011
Passport Req..
05-10-2011
logitechcam said:
Hi, I finished my Medical in June 14th, so far, no update. I emailed them for asking the status, i got "Your application is in processing " every time, it seems like an auto reply...

i hope that my medical is not lost... keep my finger crossed ..

did you send the "case specific enquiry" or "general enquiry" to them? becoz i have never received any email from them. Thanks so much

logitechcam

Feb 22, 2011
chobee said:
did you send the "case specific enquiry" or "general enquiry" to them? becoz i have never received any email from them. Thanks so much
I used the general enquiry, they do reply sometimes, but it doesn't make any difference, because the reply is "Your application is in processing" as always.

whatsgoingon

Aug 30, 2011
Yep, i just sent them an email using that specific enquiry they have.. i am still waiting for a reply....I have heard that it could take up tp 20 days in getting an answer from them....

I'll keep you posted

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
hey guys
they are missing my medical after 4 months,,,, they are searching for it ... can I redo the medical without another request from the embassy .. I just want to be on a safe side
please note that my first medical has expired.. they requested me to redo the medical 4 months ago with no stated time permitted to redo this medical ..
all replies would be highly appreciated