+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP BC while waiting decision PGWP

FMTO

Jun 8, 2019
Hello. I am waiting on my PGWP decision. My study permit is still valid for couple months. I have just submitted my PNP BC application, but I am wondering if it will be refused due to no decision made still on my PGWP. Thank you.

fohu44

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hello,

I believe it was you asking my case since I had the same issue.

Here is what I did. I wasn't sure what to do and trying to find an answer it was not so clear. After asking some advisors I have decided to wait until I receive PGWP even though authorized to work. It is because there is still a chance that you might not get PGWP so I waited and applied BC PNP as soon as got PGWP.

Cheers,

FMTO

Jun 8, 2019
Hello. Thank you for your reply. Yes, I read your post and was wondering what happened. I submitted my application, after reading many times PNP Guidelines, and the requirement is to have valid status in Canada by the time of registration and application (which I have now, my study permit still valid until Nov 30th). And for International Student I needed a valid job offer, which I have, and I am currently working. In theory I should be ok, PGWP should not interfere, but we never know right? Thats why I wanted to hear from you. Hopefully it works out. Thanks again.