+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP BC after Work&study

nicola87perez

Mar 13, 2014
HI everyone, I have posted this on Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration but I think this is actually the appropiate place.

I am writing this because I need to know if anybody has applied for PNP in BC after doing a Coop and worked more hours than the 20 hours you are supposed to work.

The thing is that when I arrived to Canada I thought that I could work from the begining as I got a work permit, but I didn´t work. I was enrolled in a English School and they were supposed to find me an intership but they did not. I had to look for my own intership and I ended up finding the right place but during my first two months of intership I worked more hours than those 20 hours per week.

Can anybody help me?I would have prefered that the school found me the intership and do it properly but as they didn´t do anything I had to find it and it wasn´t my intention to work more hours when I came to Canada. Actually I never missed a day at the English School and I even got a certificate as best student in 3 of 4 months.

Thanks to anyone who tries to help