+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnp approved

ugly_thang

Aug 18, 2008
So my husband PNP application has been approved. Now we are going to extend our Work Permit application and will send to CIC hopefully end of this month. I have few questions to ask:

1) Work permit application: IMM1249 - do we have to send it out seperately or on the same form?
2) Work Permit Application: Do we need to send anything else beside the nomination letter and applications?
3) CIC: I recently completed my Medical Exam - Nov 18, 2008. If i file to CIC this month, Can i attach the form that I have already done my medical for work permit just a month ago?
4) CIC: My brother filed a case for me (Under Family class) I notified CIC right away by e-mailing them that my status has changed, however, would there be a problem cause I have a file already? because I remember when I applied for entry visa (I mailed the application to seattle office) after I got my work permit (i had to visit my in law elsewhere) Seattle office wouldnt issue the visa for me and they called me for an Interview just to ask me wheter I know that i have a filed already in record and ofcourse they issued it for me after interview.

For now these are the questions that I have. I might have more. Please reply :) Really want to go through the process fast and smooth!!!! :) thank you

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have a question regarding PNP (provincial nominee programs).

Do I have to apply for PNP separately along with express entry profile? How does it work?

As per my information, any provinces can nominate candidates online (from candidates express entry profiles)?

Please help. Thanks.
All the best.