Sent: Wed, May 23, 2018 at 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT OF REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES

Canada Immigration and Resettlement Bureau
1148 Hornby Street
Vancouver, BC
V6Z 2C3

Dear nominee,

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTION
Following the final 2018 Canada Express Entry through electronic ballot system. We therefore congratulate you as one of the nominees for the recent selection by Canada express entry, organized by Canada government to help individuals and families from selected countries, irrespective of race, age or religion.
You have been randomly shortlisted via e-mail through our electronic ballot system among the 2018 nominees to migrate to Canada, nominees will migrate to Canada and entitled to Canada Government benefits.
The Canada Immigration Bureau will consider your entry based on your genuine intention to settle in any part of the Canada provinces and territories.

Express Entry Program has created various jobs categories includes: Skilled Worker (professional); Business Immigration; International Graduate; Family; Semi-Skilled Worker; Farmer; Strategic Recruitment; and Community.

• PROCESS AND BENEFITS
Before nominee application can be granted to migrate to Canada, you must be able to meet the Canadian Immigration & Resettlement Bureau criteria listed below and obtaining an entry clearance which will qualify nominees to receive Canada Permanent Resident and PNP benefits.
Canada Government recognizes the many benefits skilled immigrants can bring to both the economy and society. For this reason, the PNP was established in order to expedite the immigration process for talented individuals who wish to live in Canada.

• Processing times for each application varies.
Benefits: Shortlisted nominees are entitled to migrate with five to ten (5-10) members from their family to Canada including children, and also entitled to Express Entry supporting funds (Loan) Free Healthcare etc.

Send below requirements to us:
  • You should scan the front page of you traveling passport.
  • You and your accompanying persons (family) should scan four (4) (4x4) passport size photographs each.
  • Your reachable phone Number.
The Canadian Immigration & Resettlement Bureau may take decision on your entry application based on the information provided in the Form without interviewing you. Therefore please ensure you provide correct information and submit all relevant and original documents to us via EMAIL ATTACHMENT.
  • Housing Accommodation:
Canada Government has made provisions for housing/Accommodation for all nominees.
  • Traveling Passport:
You must have a valid Traveling Passport for at least (six months). If you plan to get a new passport, you should do so immediately. but you must continue with process until your passport is ready.
NOTE: Application Form/requirements must be submitted within five-ten working days so as to meet the processing time frame.
  • PLEASE BE INFORMED: That all nominees need Canada entry clearance which must be obtained from the entry clearance department before application file can be sent to approval desk for final assessment.
  • Incomplete applications
If submitted requirement is found incomplete, the processing office must reject the application. for this reason, you need to observe the requirement carefully and submit all relevant document.
When an application is rejected as incomplete, the applicant will be given chance to submit complete requirement within another 5 working days.
If a document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.
  • Telephone Inquiries:
Please be informed that due to unprecedented volume of request and inquiries, we may not be able to provide replies through telephone calls or any query through phone, this is due to the vast of applications we handle per day, and all communications are strictly via email.
(+) 1 657-206-1281, 647-492-2661, 614-333-8861

FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND REQUIREMENTS

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR FILLED FORM AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS TO PROCESSING DEPARTMENT VIA
BELOW EMAILS
application@immigdept.com
pnp.canada@diplomats.com
IMPORTANT NOTE
Please always check your spam as email sometimes maybe delivered into spam due to network fluctuation.

=========================================================================================================================
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of CANADA IMMIGRATION & RESETTLEMENT BUREAU and the sender. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments.
Copyright © 1996 - 2018 Canada Immigration Bureau. All Rights Reserved

Show quoted text
This is a scam :( for several reasons. Firstly, their email addresses are not from the government. Secondly, there is no such thing as a Canada Immigration Bureau, or a Canada Immigration and Resettlement Bureau. Thirdly, the phone numbers they are providing are from Toronto, Ohio and California. In addition, there are several grammar mistakes there, this was written by someone who doesn't speak English as their first language, which is impossible for a government communication. Finally, there are no shortlisted applicants for permanent residence or electronic ballot systems, there is a similar thing in the USA but nothing like that in Canada.

Please do not send them any information, just ignore them. If you want, you can always try to report them to IRCC as well.

MASCOTNG

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 July 2014 and CIC 12 May 2016
Doc's Request.
1st ADR 29th June 2017 & 2nd ADR 28th March 2018
Nomination.....
17 December 2015....
AOR Received.
MPNP 23 July 2014 and CIC 29 July 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application & Submitted new one along with application to CIC
File Transfer...
08 August 2016
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07--2017 & Medical Passed 16-07-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
PPR landed 7th June

Reactions: permafrost_can

Deerex

Jul 4, 2018
Hi my people,
I got LAA for Manitoba, but unfortunately the system as been flagging my job experience as not matching the EOI, I claimed 5years in the last 5years. My experience timeline:
Started working for an insurance brokerage company in Nigeria: Jan 2010 till Jan 2015.

Came to Australia to complete a postgraduate degree: Feb 2015 to December 2016(I was on study leave during this period)

Returned to Nigeria to continue work with my employer: Jan 2017 to June 2017

Got an offer with an Australian Employer: July 2017 till date

After trying a lot of different circumstances with the system, I realised the only accepted experience is the one after my masters degree.

Could anyone please clarify if this is the case.

On another note, I find it very difficult to figure out what my NOC would be as my department is half IT, half Finance, I am more than happy to send any expert my job descriptions to help figure out what exactly it is.
Thank you in anticipation my people

wimicity

Jun 25, 2018
Hi my people,
I got LAA for Manitoba, but unfortunately the system as been flagging my job experience as not matching the EOI, I claimed 5years in the last 5years. My experience timeline:
Started working for an insurance brokerage company in Nigeria: Jan 2010 till Jan 2015.

Came to Australia to complete a postgraduate degree: Feb 2015 to December 2016(I was on study leave during this period)

Returned to Nigeria to continue work with my employer: Jan 2017 to June 2017

Got an offer with an Australian Employer: July 2017 till date

After trying a lot of different circumstances with the system, I realised the only accepted experience is the one after my masters degree.

Could anyone please clarify if this is the case.

On another note, I find it very difficult to figure out what my NOC would be as my department is half IT, half Finance, I am more than happy to send any expert my job descriptions to help figure out what exactly it is.
Thank you in anticipation my people

your work experience in the last five years before you submitted your EOI should start from 2013 and from what you have written you have 3 full years of work experience not 5. that could be the problem.

Deerex

Jul 4, 2018
your work experience in the last five years before you submitted your EOI should start from 2013 and from what you have written you have 3 full years of work experience not 5. that could be the problem.
Thank you for this clarification, can you please help with anyone who better understand the NOC code classification

taymos

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.15th. 2012.
Nomination.....