Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
chosen said:
Good morning house,

We received our PRVs yesterday. We're very grateful to God and the many people that I've constantly harassed for updates, info, and all.

We're trusting God that we'll meet at least some people in CA. I'm confident that we'll have shared testimonies of not just our visas but great experiences in CA.

Thanks y'all!
Congrats Chosen.

I would like to encourage those planning to come to Canada to come with a positive mind. I have read a lot on various forum that seems to discourage people. I have been here for a week and I can say that there are possibilities. Even though I am going back to my country to prepare to relocate fully, I sent out my resume to test ground and i must say that I am impressed by some contacts I got. I have an interview billed for tomorrow though I will miss it because I will be on my way to my country. The start might not be what we completely desire but there are jobs we can start with for you and I.

I wish all best of luck as we plan to immigrate.

Cheers.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
buzzcana said:
Congrats Chosen.

I would like to encourage those planning to come to Canada to come with a positive mind. I have read a lot on various forum that seems to discourage people. I have been here for a week and I can say that there are possibilities. Even though I am going back to my country to prepare to relocate fully, I sent out my resume to test ground and i must say that I am impressed by some contacts I got. I have an interview billed for tomorrow though I will miss it because I will be on my way to my country. The start might not be what we completely desire but there are jobs we can start with for you and I.

I wish all best of luck as we plan to immigrate.

Cheers.
Good one! Hope all the way.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Thanks a lot evelyn24, wums, SUNSHINE4U, bensonams, buzzcana and everybody. Much love!

I like your encouragement buzzcana. We need to stay positive! Thanks a lot.

Deeeee

May 23, 2014
chosen said:
Good morning house,

We received our PRVs yesterday. We're very grateful to God and the many people that I've constantly harassed for updates, info, and all.

We're trusting God that we'll meet at least some people in CA. I'm confident that we'll have shared testimonies of not just our visas but great experiences in CA.

Thanks y'all!
Thank God for the good news! More positive testimony to hear even this week in Jesus name.

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
God, thank you for all PPRs and PRVs. Please let AVO remember your children awating updates such as MR.

Congrats to all applicants with updates

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Deeeee said:
Thank God for the good news! More positive testimony to hear even this week in Jesus name.
Thanks Deeeee.

Yes. We're expecting loads and loads of testimonies in Jesus name.

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
All we need now is prayers. AVO has introduced another dimension which may not be too good after the waiting. As we speak, four 2013 guys are invited to Accra for interview.

I pray we do not get such updates, all we need here is PRV, PPR, RPRF, MR.

Deeeee

May 23, 2014
chosen said:
Thanks Deeeee.

Yes. We're expecting loads and loads of testimonies in Jesus name.
landed canada safely! The landing process was very smooth! Anoda journey don start be that.....best of luck to all u guyz!! See u all soon!!!

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
Deeeee said:
landed canada safely! The landing process was very smooth! Anoda journey don start be that.....best of luck to all u guyz!! See u all soon!!!
Congratulations on your safe landing. God will lead you and guide you through the other phases and it will all be to His glory.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Sambisa Valley said:
All we need now is prayers. AVO has introduced another dimension which may not be too good after the waiting. As we speak, four 2013 guys are invited to Accra for interview.

I pray we do not get such updates, all we need here is PRV, PPR, RPRF, MR.
You are right!

kelvin8895

Aug 26, 2014
glory be to God in Highest alone for his love upon my life. i have recieved my visa. PR-visa and every other document. i jst bless God allone.
i also love to thank every one single person who as make this a reality for me, u contribution was solid and desicive. i appreciate alot. i am set to go, God as prepare my ticket already and accommodation too. particularly Buzzcana, thumbs up u sir, i am sure our part wld cross. i wld love ur experience alwz.

Thank u

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
kelvin8895 said:
glory be to God in Highest alone for his love upon my life. i have recieved my visa. PR-visa and every other document. i jst bless God allone.
i also love to thank every one single person who as make this a reality for me, u contribution was solid and desicive. i appreciate alot. i am set to go, God as prepare my ticket already and accommodation too. particularly Buzzcana, thumbs up u sir, i am sure our part wld cross. i wld love ur experience alwz.

Thank u

Congrats. Let's hope for more updates for PNP before the weekend

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kelvin8895 said:

Thank u
Big Congrats and all the very best in the new phase!

cjbaba2011

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
Doc's Request.
Dec 2012
Nomination.....
FEB 2014
AOR Received.
April 2014
IELTS Request
DEC 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015( in Jesus name)
Thank God. I just get my passport with immigration Visa on it today after much drama for DHL. I request for pickup with DHL on 17th Tusday March, on Thursday 19th when I went to check the status of the pickup they told me to forward the email I received from AVO requesting me to arrange for the pickup to them(DHL). I send it to them and my pAssport was pickup on Monday 23th March. And to God be the glory I received it today. Big thanks to everyone in this great forum your immense contributions and advice it has help me a lot.