+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants to cic-Accra

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
cjbaba2011 said:
Thank God. I just get my passport with immigration Visa on it today after much drama for DHL. I request for pickup with DHL on 17th Tusday March, on Thursday 19th when I went to check the status of the pickup they told me to forward the email I received from AVO requesting me to arrange for the pickup to them(DHL). I send it to them and my pAssport was pickup on Monday 23th March. And to God be the glory I received it today. Big thanks to everyone in this great forum your immense contributions and advice it has help me a lot.

Congrats and your landing shall also be successful. Let's hope AVO do more

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kelvin8895 said:
glory be to God in Highest alone for his love upon my life. i have recieved my visa. PR-visa and every other document. i jst bless God allone.
i also love to thank every one single person who as make this a reality for me, u contribution was solid and desicive. i appreciate alot. i am set to go, God as prepare my ticket already and accommodation too. particularly Buzzcana, thumbs up u sir, i am sure our part wld cross. i wld love ur experience alwz.

Thank u
A very big congrats. I rejoice with u.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
cjbaba2011 said:
Thank God. I just get my passport with immigration Visa on it today after much drama for DHL. I request for pickup with DHL on 17th Tusday March, on Thursday 19th when I went to check the status of the pickup they told me to forward the email I received from AVO requesting me to arrange for the pickup to them(DHL). I send it to them and my pAssport was pickup on Monday 23th March. And to God be the glory I received it today. Big thanks to everyone in this great forum your immense contributions and advice it has help me a lot.
A very big congrats! This is progress indeed.

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
kelvin8895 said:
glory be to God in Highest alone for his love upon my life. i have recieved my visa. PR-visa and every other document. i jst bless God allone.
i also love to thank every one single person who as make this a reality for me, u contribution was solid and desicive. i appreciate alot. i am set to go, God as prepare my ticket already and accommodation too. particularly Buzzcana, thumbs up u sir, i am sure our part wld cross. i wld love ur experience alwz.

Thank u

Congrat my brother. May u find peace and favour in that land of opportunity

seg1

Feb 12, 2015
Congratulations to all those who have received PPR, PRV and have even landed. May God enlarge your coast.

May those still waiting for AOR, MR and PPR rejoice soon. The AVO train is moving, you will get there.

Deeeee

May 23, 2014
cjbaba2011 said:
congrats!!!

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
Glory to God, we just collected our passports with Visas. God is truly awesome and He makes all things beautiful in His own time.

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
kelvin8895 said:

Thank u
Congrats! Very happy for you. I was on my way to Naija when all these news dropped. I came to fully prepare and relaunch. Surely, our paths will cross. Please keep in touch, we can only help one another along the line. Best of luck as you prepare to land and start a new journey to your fulfillment!

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
cjbaba2011 said:
Congrats and all the best bro!

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
SUNSHINE4U said:
Glory to God, we just collected our passports with Visas. God is truly awesome and He makes all things beautiful in His own time.
I still dey expect my champagne o before I vex! Congrats, happy for you guys!

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
SUNSHINE4U said:
Yippeeee! Congratulations!

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
To all those who have their visas already, may your landing be memorable. Jobs, favour and good health will look for you.

For those of us still expecting, AVO will not make requests such as interview and the likes.

Enjoy your weekend and a blessed April in advance