Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
On Christ the Solid Rock i stand, all other Ground is sinking sand...
I am here to testify to the goodness of the Lord. I have My PP
I want to say thank you to Madam Ig,Pa Egrace, KKil, Reddish, Jada, Pa Right, Mandie, Ladapo4luv, Spokes, Smooth, VOA, Polestar, Emo, Funty, Omoelle, Tezkem, Pa Barsindoo, the Jackson, Kcsider, Spicey ,iomokorede, gent2 Naija Pkikin, OMoge, Neddy,tinuadeadebola, anigerian, seun, shalom1 and all the wonderful forum member too numerous to count, you guyz are part of history, you made my waiting effortless. Long live you all..Amen

Dear ***************,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results ********, whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

* An updated IRPA application. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. Forms can be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Updated police certificate from your country of residence. This must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

- PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gamerwalt said:
Ok, I got my Passport request today.

- Updated IRPA application
- Updated Police Certificate
- Passports
- Two photos

Do i need to take along the updated IRPA and get another Police Certificate?

Adivce please guys.

Thanks
bro congratulations on this good news..... if i may, pls do exactly as they have stated. if they requested for a PCC, then it means the one u submitted is expired hence it is no longer valid on ur file and unless u renew the visa will not be issued. note that any request made at this stage is not a mistake. i was never asked to come with new pcc but i was asked to refill a fiorm but i have seen others that what they asked at this stage was statement of account/pcc etc. so pls fill-out thenewform and get a new pcc..... ur joy shall be permanent

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
@ pHEMMYFORBES....I am dancing and singing. Thank God, I am sincerely happy for you...it is finally settled, please, get on your toes and get everything ready. i will suggest you go to the visa office within the 60 days given. please share your time line.

Congratulations.

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully September 2011 by his Grace
VISA ISSUED...
@Phemmyforbes, Congratulations on this great news. I am very happy for u and i know that the God that did urs will perfect
ours in Jesus name. Continue rejoice and remember us in prayers.

Cheers.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
@ Kumoj, Amen ooooooooooo. For us awaiting, we tap into the annointing of others.

gamerwalt

Star Member
Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 28, 2014
File Transfer...
September 15, 2014
Med's Done....
April 15, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2015
LANDED..........
April 13, 2015
egrace62 said:
bro congratulations on this good news..... if i may, pls do exactly as they have stated. if they requested for a PCC, then it means the one u submitted is expired hence it is no longer valid on ur file and unless u renew the visa will not be issued. note that any request made at this stage is not a mistake. i was never asked to come with new pcc but i was asked to refill a fiorm but i have seen others that what they asked at this stage was statement of account/pcc etc. so pls fill-out thenewform and get a new pcc..... ur joy shall be permanent

Thank you so much.

Btw, i have a dilemma and I need advice.

In my application, I provided my Country of citizenship as Philippines and supplied my Philippine passport details.
As of now, my Philippine passport is expired and I'm thinking of putting my Nigerian passport and Country of citizenship as Nigerian.
Or do i renew my Philippine passport?

What do I do? I need advice

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
gamerwalt said:
Thank you so much.

Btw, i have a dilemma and I need advice.

In my application, I provided my Country of citizenship as Philippines and supplied my Philippine passport details.
As of now, my Philippine passport is expired and I'm thinking of putting my Nigerian passport and Country of citizenship as Nigerian.
Or do i renew my Philippine passport?

What do I do? I need advice
uuuh, some technicalties are involved here and care must be taken for u not to lose.
first; do u av dual citizenship? if yes
2) did u state that anywhere in the application form? cos i am aware that the forms were designed to copture those with multiple citizenship.
3) if yes, to the question in two above,then i will suggest u do Accra a mail explaining things to them and asking if u can submit ur nigerian passport. in this case, u will need to submit a fresh form where those new details will be captured.
4) if yr answer to question 2 above is NO, then u will be guilty of mis-representation and u will be suspended from appliying for 2years. in this case, u have to look for a way to renew ur philipines passport within the 60days grace period and send same within the 60days given otherwise it wont be funny

gamerwalt

Star Member
Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 28, 2014
File Transfer...
September 15, 2014
Med's Done....
April 15, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2015
LANDED..........
April 13, 2015
egrace62 said:
uuuh, some technicalties are involved here and care must be taken for u not to lose.
first; do u av dual citizenship? if yes
2) did u state that anywhere in the application form? cos i am aware that the forms were designed to copture those with multiple citizenship.
3) if yes, to the question in two above,then i will suggest u do Accra a mail explaining things to them and asking if u can submit ur nigerian passport. in this case, u will need to submit a fresh form where those new details will be captured.
4) if yr answer to question 2 above is NO, then u will be guilty of mis-representation and u will be suspended from appliying for 2years. in this case, u have to look for a way to renew ur philipines passport within the 60days grace period and send same within the 60days given otherwise it wont be funny

Thanks a lot for you reply. Yes I have a dual citizenship.
I submitted NOTARIZED photocopies of both passports in my application.

I stated in for IMM 0008, the generic form that
Your country of citizenship: Philippines
Your country of residence: Nigeria

then in the Schedule 1 background/declaration I stated
Current Country of Residence: Nigeria
Your Status in that Country: Citizen

so i guess i came clean. So what do I do now?
And I sent a mail immediately yesterday after I received theirs. So I guess i'm on the right track and at the same time, I want to send for the renewal of the Philippine passport by next week.

:( :-[ :'(

SUPER CONFUSED HERE GUYS!

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
phemmyforbes said:
On Christ the Solid Rock i stand, all other Ground is sinking sand...
I am here to testify to the goodness of the Lord. I have My PP
I want to say thank you to Madam Ig,Pa Egrace, KKil, Reddish, Jada, Pa Right, Mandie, Ladapo4luv, Spokes, Smooth, VOA, Polestar, Emo, Funty, Omoelle, Tezkem, Pa Barsindoo, the Jackson, Kcsider, Spicey ,iomokorede, gent2 Naija Pkikin, OMoge, Neddy,tinuadeadebola, anigerian, seun, shalom1 and all the wonderful forum member too numerous to count, you guyz are part of history, you made my waiting effortless. Long live you all..Amen

Dear ***************,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results ********, whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

* An updated IRPA application. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. Forms can be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Updated police certificate from your country of residence. This must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

- PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.
Hello,

Just a bit curious. Are all these names on this forum or is there another forum? I am interested.

@Gamerwalt, Just be calm and be prayerful. This is the final stage so let us be very careful and cautious
with what God has completed. It is well by God's Grace. Just follow the advices of the gurus in the house.

Stay blessed.

gamerwalt

Star Member
Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 28, 2014
File Transfer...
September 15, 2014
Med's Done....
April 15, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2015
LANDED..........
April 13, 2015
New Development. I got this email from them.

Hello,

Once you have dual citizenship, the decision to list any of the two countries as your country of citizenship is entirely yours. Please read the instructions on the forms and provide the needed education.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d’immigration (KAS)

Canadian High Commission

If I may ask, what do they mean by needed education?

phemmyforbes

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13 -12 - 2010
AOR Received.
20 - 10 - 2010
Med's Request
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
I am very overwhelmed with the huge congratulatory message coming in from you all.
The God of Perfection will perfect all your processing with uncommon speed. Amen.
My journey to Saskatchewan has began, Regina here i come.

Thank you all.
God Bless us all.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
gamerwalt said:
Thanks a lot for you reply. Yes I have a dual citizenship.
I submitted NOTARIZED photocopies of both passports in my application.

I stated in for IMM 0008, the generic form that
Your country of citizenship: Philippines
Your country of residence: Nigeria

then in the Schedule 1 background/declaration I stated
Current Country of Residence: Nigeria
Your Status in that Country: Citizen

so i guess i came clean. So what do I do now?
And I sent a mail immediately yesterday after I received theirs. So I guess i'm on the right track and at the same time, I want to send for the renewal of the Philippine passport by next week.

:( :-[ :'(

SUPER CONFUSED HERE GUYS! then u need not be confused again...... u sure are on the right track.... keep the smile..... it is ur season of guy :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
gamerwalt said:
New Development. I got this email from them.

Hello,

Once you have dual citizenship, the decision to list any of the two countries as your country of citizenship is entirely yours. Please read the instructions on the forms and provide the needed education.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d'immigration (KAS)

Canadian High Commission

If I may ask, what do they mean by needed education? if u will want to use ur other passport, u need provide them with the detils of same so that it can be entered in ur file accordingly. the education here is just information either about the new [passport u want to use. i will advice that u do them another mail, where u will tell them without ambiguity that u wish for them to afix your visa on ur second passport and provide details of the passport in the mial: then ask them in clear words if it is ok with them cos it is ok with you. but i think u are covered cos u av in icated u av dual citizenship but them it is safer to really clearify cos u will be going to GGhana and not lagos for the visa[/color][/b]
sorry for the late response, been busy with last minute preparation b4 landing

gamerwalt

Star Member
Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 28, 2014
File Transfer...
September 15, 2014
Med's Done....
April 15, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2015
LANDED..........
April 13, 2015
Egrace62.......

You truly are the electronic grace sent from God. I don't know how you do it but from what you have said.....

Thank you so much.

Like the Pakistani would say "A thousand apologies"....

I would say "A thousand thanks"

I will send the mail by tomorrow and get my updated police clearance and get ready to go to accra.

Thanks again.

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
gamerwalt said:
Egrace62.......

You truly are the electronic grace sent from God. I don't know how you do it but from what you have said.....

Thank you so much.

Like the Pakistani would say "A thousand apologies"....

I would say "A thousand thanks"

I will send the mail by tomorrow and get my updated police clearance and get ready to go to accra.

Thanks again.

Nice one. It is well for All in the house.