+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP, AOR received by nov ,dec 2015 and 2016 """ only INLAND please""""

edward22

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office Sydney, Nova Scotia - Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-07-2019
Interview........
n/a
PK_11 said:
Long way to go another 4 to 5 months for medical
Quote from: elyxandria on September 16, 2016, 03:16:19 pm
I just called CIC today and asked if an Inland-PNP-PR applicant needs a Police Certificate and he advised me that we only need the certificate if it is specifically stated in the email to get an RCMP Certificate... he also mentioned that CIC have designated team for Inland applicants security and background check so if it is needed another set of email will be sent to the applicant.

In addition to that, he also advised to send a copy of Schedule A even there is no changes just to confirm that there is no changes since we submit our application to CIO.

I just finished talking with CIC and they told me exactly the same thing .NO need to submit pcc for inland applicants unless specifically asked.
Secondly CIC agent also said ....Expect ur medicals within few weeks if the applicant is asked for landing fees.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
This is how the PDF stated in my reminder email:

"If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory

where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over

18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed."

Previously, I submitted just the certificate from the country of origin but then submitted RCMP certificate after receiving the email.

And MR in few weeks after landing fee? I guess "few" weeks is a completely different term for CIC call center :) I am seeing MR trend being at the 1 year mark of the original application date.

woodsky

May 16, 2016
December 2015 applicant.

Status has updated to medical results received, but I did not submit or was requested to send any medical results. This information is being displayed based on the "old tracking system", I did not update to the new "web based" status tracking system.

Contacted CIC for more details, but they could not explain why this is happening or why the tracking system displays "medical results received". According to their records, the medical results were not requested yet.

At this stage, it is not sure if this is a "glitch' or what.

Not sure if this has happened to others, but I have a status update on my profile..... it is a fact, but seems to be some sign that they have started processing applications from Dec?

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
mongoose said:
Did any November 2015 applicant receive MR? I heard nothing from CIC since AOR in Feb. 2016.
No Nov or Dec inland applicants received MR but many outland applicants from Nov and Dec received final decision on their applications. I don't know what happened to inland applicants. Last year you could see PR processing time based on each visa offices but this year they changed to 15 months for every where and they claimed that they have this global application system to send applications to every where for processing but seems that inland applications have delays and they don't release any useful information on their website. I think they should start release average processing time in NS visa office because many inland June and July applicants that received MR in April haven't received an update. For Nov and Dec still no MR and we should prepare for a very long processing time around 20 months with this current processing.

mongoose

Star Member
May 24, 2016
umanitoba said:
No Nov or Dec inland applicants received MR but many outland applicants from Nov and Dec received final decision on their applications. I don't know what happened to inland applicants. Last year you could see PR processing time based on each visa offices but this year they changed to 15 months for every where and they claimed that they have this global application system to send applications to every where for processing but seems that inland applications have delays and they don't release any useful information on their website. I think they should start release average processing time in NS visa office because many inland June and July applicants that received MR in April haven't received an update. For Nov and Dec still no MR and we should prepare for a very long processing time around 20 months with this current processing.
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully we can get some update by the end of this month.

boeing787

Sep 21, 2016
umanitoba said:
DEC 2015 inland applicant, got MR on 5 Sep, and no more update

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
boeing787 said:
DEC 2015 inland applicant, got MR on 5 Sep, and no more update
Dec 2015 inland and you got MR?????? Because all Nov and Dec applicants are waiting for MR!! Are you PNP applicant and if yes which province??

boeing787

Sep 21, 2016
umanitoba said:
Dec 2015 inland and you got MR?????? Because all Nov and Dec applicants are waiting for MR!! Are you PNP applicant and if yes which province??
BCPNP paper based inland applicant, I got my medical require in June, and it delayed 2 month for personal reasons, and I got "medical results have been received" on 6 Sep.
BTW, I see many people say medical passed, what the status is?

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
boeing787 said:
BCPNP paper based inland applicant, I got my medical require in June, and it delayed 2 month for personal reasons, and I got "medical results have been received" on 6 Sep.
BTW, I see many people say medical passed, what the status is?
Oct paper base applicant just received MR and Sep applicants received MR in June but the remaining DEC AND Nov applicants are waiting for MR. I guess only you (Dec 2015) got the MR from Sydney visa office.

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016 (CIC received it on 01-04-2016)
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
.........coming....coming
umanitoba said:
Oct paper base applicant just received MR and Sep applicants received MR in June but the remaining DEC AND Nov applicants are waiting for MR. I guess only you (Dec 2015) got the MR from Sydney visa office.

You will be confused, but I know a man who sent his application to NS -Sydney (paper based, inland) on April 2016 and got his MR on end of June (right away after receiving AOR). And, today I was speaking with a guy who sent his application on January 2016 and got his AOR on middle of April 2016, so on this week he got MR`s on his wife and kids, but he received nothing. By the way, his application is paper- based, inland and was sent to the same way - NS (Sydney). I know, there are a lot other cases, but not many people want to share them with us. Believe me, there a lot of exceptions.

vishal1985

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO,Sydney,Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2015
Doc's Request.
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
PNP
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27-10-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Interview........
Not required yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi Guys.i need some advice.i am ontario pnp nominee and i have also received AOR from cic.i am on BOWP right now and it will expire in April 2017.i recently came to india because my father expired and i had to leave canada urgently.i came to india and i applied for TRV to come back but my application got refused.i dont understand the logic about refusal when i have valid work permit.Can some one help me about what should i do next?

Alexandra25

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
mongoose said:
Finally our turns now. I got my wife and mine MR together this morning. Nov 16 paper based application.
Wow congratulations, I'm November 12 applicant, inland ainp,are you maybe ainp also?