+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP and WORK PERMIT

Apr 21, 2011
Hey everyone,
My brother had done his masters from the state of Ontario. After that he got his work permit and has been working. His visa expires on 30th April . He had applied under the PNP and got approved by the province. Still awaiting for Federal Govt. answer. He had also applied for the extension of his work permit without the approval of LMO as in his case it wasn't needed. But his application for extension got rejected. And his work permit is also gonna expire in not even less than a month. Somebody please tell me what can he do next ??? Can he still stay in Canada till the Federal Govt processes his application under PNP??? like he still has to give his medical and all.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He should talk to the PNP in Ontario about his situation. On what basis was his work permit denied? Did he send a copy of his PNP nomination along with it?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not enough for him to send a PNP application. He must send his nomination. It is possible that a mistake was made. He should talk to the PNP about his situation and ask them what he should do.

vigu360

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
AOR Received.
11-01-2016
Med's Done....
Pre medicals
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
pallavi salopal said:
Rejection was on the point that he did not send the LMO along with it and he did send the PNP application
The way it works is he should contact pnp first for a support letter. The PNP will provide a supporting letter and you should attach that to your work permit application.

prof456

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
With a PNP nomination, he should not be denied. Apart from talking to the Province about it, he should be calling the 1-800number to clarify so that he could resubmit his application online before it expires.

drumman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 DEC 22
Doc's Request.
RPRF FEE REQUESTED ON 10 NOVEMBER 2011
Nomination.....
AB
AOR Received.
JULY 7
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
JULY 6
Med's Done....
7 JULY
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
??????? WHEN ?????PPR WHEN ???
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOT YET
SAME SITUATION HERE I HAVE ALSO SEND WORK PERMIT RENEW APPLICATION WITHOUT LMO BUT I HAVE SEND AINP NOMINEE APPROVAL LETTER .,...I CALLED @ CIC OFFICE AND ASK WITH THEM ACCORDING TO THEM PNP .AINP NOMINEE DONT NEED LMO ....BUT I AM STILL WAITING RESULT..WHEN MY APPLICATION DONE I WILL LET YOU KNOW OK,,,,