+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnoy RNs 2016 Applicants of Canada Skilled Federal Worker

Crystaldei

Aug 15, 2016
Hello! I got a lot of infos from this forum and I'm thankful that I found this site. I'm actually reading a bunch of blogs and anything that will give me a sight or idea on how will and should I start my Canadian Dream.

Calling all Pnoy RNs who just started their application thru' Express Entry-SFW this year (2016), let's unite and share knowledge to each and every aspirants like me to have a better life in Canada. So with those applicants who went thru' SFW please join and share your ideas and experience on how to start the application. Suggestions and advises are all welcome and very much appreciated!

I just decided to start my application to Canada and I'm still at gathering all the papers that might be needed in my application. I worked as a Staff Nurse in Saudi for 2yrs and I'm about to go home (exit) this September. My aunt always encourage me to go to Canada she even offered a helping hand for my application, she's in Alberta btw. She said I can go there thru' EE-SFW since I am a registered nurse in PH with 2yrs experience. And yes, as of this year, I just made up my mind to start my application.. not yet late right? there's no harm in trying-- except $$ for sure! Pero sabi nga nila, walang mangyayari kung di mo susubukan.(So here I am)

Before going home to PH, I am requesting a detailed Reference Letter from my employer for I have read that this paper will be needed for proof of employment.. (what else do I need to take?--any advise pls!)

I am planning to take IELTS this October and send my TOR, Diploma to WES for credential assessment. My aunt is searching an agency in Calgary to help me process my application a bit faster. (Do I still need an agency?)

Well that's what I have right now and I'm still clueless on everything about my future (on this application).. I guess I still have a lot of things to know and I'll be glad and thankful if you'll be part of my journey!

Regards and Kudos to all of us!

- Crystal