+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM URGENT REQUEST PLEASE

sanjeev400

Jul 8, 2009
Hi PMM,

I noticed something on my Confirmation Permanent Resident form. After informing CIC of my regional about my marital status, I noticed that the field stating marital status is no. 2. Which means married. Could you please let me know? Thanks a lot PMM and my apologies.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

sanjeev400 said:
Hi PMM,

I noticed something on my Confirmation Permanent Resident form. After informing CIC of my regional about my marital status, I noticed that the field stating marital status is no. 2. Which means married. Could you please let me know? Thanks a lot PMM and my apologies.
If you are not married, then have them change it to "1" when you "land".

PMM

sanjeev400

Jul 8, 2009
Hi PMM,

I would like to ask you that they should have put common law instead of married. Do you think this still can be rectified at POE. Thanks a lot and Best Regards.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sanjeev400 said:
Hi PMM,

I would like to ask you that they should have put common law instead of married. Do you think this still can be rectified at POE. Thanks a lot and Best Regards.
Then have them change it to 6, I hope that you included your c/law partner in your application and s/he has been examined. If not, you have to return your visa and add your partner.

PMM