Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello PMM,
I M new to this forum,
this is the third time i have applied for canada for jan 2012,and i submitted my file in chc on 7th nov,2011..after passing tym of 2 months nd also passed my class joing date .i had changed my mind nd submiitted an application for withdrawing my case and after 2 days i recieved my passport along with requirement of defer for new intake...nw i apply for next intake i.e.sept ,2012. nd submitted file in chc on feb,08,2012....and the status is still under processing.plz tell me hw mny chances of getting visa...?
Sad
plz help me

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rajwinder111 said:
hello PMM,
I M new to this forum,
this is the third time i have applied for canada for jan 2012,and i submitted my file in chc on 7th nov,2011..after passing tym of 2 months nd also passed my class joing date .i had changed my mind nd submiitted an application for withdrawing my case and after 2 days i recieved my passport along with requirement of defer for new intake...nw i apply for next intake i.e.sept ,2012. nd submitted file in chc on feb,08,2012....and the status is still under processing.plz tell me hw mny chances of getting visa...?
Sad
plz help me
Sorry no idea. You will have to prove ties to your home country, sufficient funds for the first year tuition and living expenses, that your schooling is a progression from your previous education. So if you can meet that criteria, you may get a study permit.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajwinder111 said:
hello PMM,
I M new to this forum,
Sad
plz help me
Hi,

1. I am one such example of the 'letter of deferral request' + 'approved visa'. Still, I won't prefer to use the words "almost assured visa in case of a deferral request".
2. For September 2012 intake, you won't get any approval/refusal decision before the first week of June 2012.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Plz help chancs of visa after the requirment of defer for new intak frm chc

hello enfield,
thanks
sorry i forget to say that this tym i just submitted my passport and new offer letter on the basis of last application.this is not a new application.hw mny % chances of getting visa...? i m very tensed...

distint

Mar 6, 2012

dnt wory rajwinder. every thing will b okay inshaAllah.....
jst wait.... dnt b tenssed

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

rajwinder111 said:
hello enfield,
thanks
sorry i forget to say that this tym i just submitted my passport and new offer letter on the basis of last application.this is not a new application.hw mny % chances of getting visa...? i m very tensed...
Hi,

1. I know visa approval is 'almost guaranteed' in case of a deferral request. Still, I won't prefer to claim as such because we prefer to talk more on the basis of proved/stated facts. So, wait and watch.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello enfield,
thanx for giving ur good views on my application,
i m just waiting fr my passport whnever my passport will b released
i wl tell u my result regarding visa...

farhanshah

Feb 17, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting

enfield said:
Hi,

1. I know visa approval is 'almost guaranteed' in case of a deferral request. Still, I won't prefer to claim as such because we prefer to talk more on the basis of proved/stated facts. So, wait and watch.
Enfield bro can u explain me what is Deferral Request ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

farhanshah said:
Enfield bro can u explain me what is Deferral Request ?
Hi,

1. A letter of deferral means a new LOA for the next possible intake. There might be some delay in the processing of your visa file (usually due to circumstances beyond the control of CHC), so CHC may request for a new LOA (a letter of deferral) with almost guaranteed visa approval.

farhanshah

Feb 17, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting

enfield said:
Hi,

1. A letter of deferral means a new LOA for the next possible intake. There might be some delay in the processing of your visa file (usually due to circumstances beyond the control of CHC), so CHC may request for a new LOA (a letter of deferral) with almost guaranteed visa approval.
Efield Bro i have applied on 25th jan 2011 and my classes are already been started on 5th march, should i also go for Deferral ? or should wait for chc reply ?

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank god finally got visa after great struggle
thanks alot enfield fr giving ur good suggestion......

H

HBK

rajwinder111 said:
thank god finally got visa after great struggle
thanks alot enfield fr giving ur good suggestion......
Hi,
Congrates.

whats our profile?

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks @ ashok5584
i hve done b.tech in cse in 2010.
overall ielts-6 band
course --wireless networking

H

HBK

rajwinder111 said:
thanks @ ashok5584
overall ielts-6 band
K. best luck for your career.

H

HBK

rajwinder111 said:
thanks @ ashok5584
overall ielts-6 band
nice. after 2010.was there any gap?
I mean u were frasher or u holds job experience from 2010 to till to date?