+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM, Leon and Sr....OWP for Int. Student spouse inside canada

djvinnakota

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai

i'm on visit visa and would like to apply for open work permit, my spouse is an int. student. Kindly advise the documentation and supporting documents to apply for OWP.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

djvinnakota said:
Hai

i'm on visit visa and would like to apply for open work permit, my spouse is an int. student. Kindly advise the documentation and supporting documents to apply for OWP.
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp You will need a copy of your spouse's Study permit and proof of marriage.

djvinnakota

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai PMM

Thank you very much for the reply...do we need to show any proof of funds to support my self in canada??? if we need to show funds how much do we have to show.

djvinnakota

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai PMM

Recieved my OWP for next 2yrs.....thank you very much for the support.

I will come up with new request ...how to bring my children.

Thank you once again for the valuable suggestions.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

djvinnakota said:
Hai PMM

Recieved my OWP for next 2yrs.....thank you very much for the support.

I will come up with new request ...how to bring my children.

Thank you once again for the valuable suggestions.
The would have to apply for TRVs (visitor visas) and depending on their ages study permits. See the instruction at the office where they would be applying.

djvinnakota

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi PMM,

Thank you for the suggestions.......kids are 8yrs & 6yrs respectively. Pls let us know which visa i have to apply, TRV with Visit visa or Study visa???. I have recieved my OWP how do i apply for my TRV Work visa within Canada. Can i apply for my kids visa with in Canada as they are living with their grand mother in india.