+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plzzzzzzzzz heeeeeelp me

adorable

Sep 29, 2011
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsalan Ali...

i want to apply for canada as student visa.. my sister is canadian resident as well... i can mange a admission kindly suggest me .... i have done gruadute with b.com...

and my sister is going to sponsor me is it workable or useless... ALL Accommodation... food fee all stuff....

so confusion is this .. i should apply on enter base or base

and what are the documents required for it... plzzzz help me out.......

arsalan_gsm@hotmail.com its my email id.. kindly email me checklist i am not understanding from... immigrant canada website

adorable

Sep 29, 2011
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i can score bands.. if my sister sponsor me so there is need to show my personal statement

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adorable said:
Arsalan Ali...

i want to apply for canada as student visa.. my sister is canadian resident as well... i can mange a admission kindly suggest me .... i have done gruadute with b.com...

and my sister is going to sponsor me is it workable or useless... ALL Accommodation... food fee all stuff....

so confusion is this .. i should apply on enter base or base

and what are the documents required for it... plzzzz help me out.......

arsalan_gsm @ hotmail.com its my email id.. kindly email me checklist i am not understanding from... immigrant canada website
Hi,

For sponsorship you need,

"Reference letter from the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program. The letter must indicate their occupation and relationship to you, the number of dependents they have and their full contact details. You should also provide a letter from the employer of the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program, clearly indicating employer contact details and full street address of business location."

I would suggest you to have atleast one year of living expenses (around CAD 10,000) in yours/Parent's account before you put off your sister's sponsorship letter for your possible tuition fees. Possibly going for a 100 % sponsorship may not be that good idea.

Traveler 1

Feb 4, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

For sponsorship you need,

"Reference letter from the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program. The letter must indicate their occupation and relationship to you, the number of dependents they have and their full contact details. You should also provide a letter from the employer of the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program, clearly indicating employer contact details and full street address of business location."

I would suggest you to have atleast one year of living expenses (around CAD 10,000) in yours/Parent's account before you put off your sister's sponsorship letter for your possible tuition fees. Possibly going for a 100 % sponsorship may not be that good idea.
Good advice. Can I have the link please as I am trying to find out how to manage this. I'm new here

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Traveler 1 said:
Good advice. Can I have the link please as I am trying to find out how to manage this. I'm new here
Hi,

That 'quoted sentence' is a part of SPP/General visa checklist and you can find it after downloading the said checklist from the Vfs canada website.