+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plzzzz help CEC Immigration rejected bcz of IELTS Score delayed

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need help from you please if you can.I applied for CEC ( Canadian Experience Class ) and got rejected and the letter says you did not provide IELTS score while i wrote a letter for english prof & and assumed they will ask for IELTs score.

Now they send me a letter saying that they have rejected my application.Can I refile it with IELTS score.And it says in the letter that the only thing that they rejected my immigration was ielts sothat means next time they canot give me another rejection if i provide them required IELTS score as this is the only reason of rejection.

I would be anxiously waiting for you answer.

t_boy

Oct 16, 2009
The Guide for the CEC says that you are only required to submit written proof if your first language is english, If your first language is not english the language test is a must. So you have to do the language test because you first language is not english, after that everything will be good.

Good Luck

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks T_boy:

That means I have to write IELTS and I can file my application again.just conforming that you can always file immigration again even its rejected right ?

Thanks
I really appreciate your help.