+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plzz advise who is in nursing profession and doing ECA

terej ramya

Apr 28, 2020
Hi,

Its three years diploma in nursing and 1 year diploma in Mid midwifery. See below report from WES :'(
Following is my ECA report :

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years)

Major/Specialization: Business Stream
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma

Canadian Equivalency: One year of hospital study and training
Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (two years)
Canadian Equivalency: Three years of hospital study and training
which source did u use to validate

Roopjot123

Oct 14, 2020
I am going to post my report so who is in confusion can get help. I did GNM and Post Basic BSC nursing. I did ECA with WES( Only for Post Basic BSC nsg) got report today, Stating that Canadian Equivalency; Bachelor's degree(four years).

ALL # STAR

Apr 26, 2021
can any one please guide ICES (international Credential Assesment Service) tooked how much time to equivalent Nursing Degree
sent on 12Jan 2021 please guide

prince2019

Apr 3, 2019
can any one please guide ICES (international Credential Assesment Service) tooked how much time to equivalent Nursing Degree
sent on 12Jan 2021 please guide
12th August 2019: ICES Profile created and Payment Done
6th January 2020 : 1st Review completed by ICES
17th February 2020: Transcripts from Kerala University received by ICES
4th May 2020 : ICES Evaluation completed

prince2019

Apr 3, 2019
Did anyone replied to you?i have the same question.
University / College only sends the Transcripts. They may attach a copy of your certificate, but the evaluating institution wants to understand the subject details you studied.
So the answer is you request nursing council and they will send the transcripts.
Hope this helps

prince2019

Apr 3, 2019
Does any one did ECA GNM from Andrapradesh?How did you do?please advice me. and which one you did do?
For GNM ICES / IQAS is advisable. This institutions' may take more time, but there are more chances that they will give a Bachelor evaluation.
Once you have paid your fees to ICES / IQAS, you can apply to your nursing council for the transcripts to be send ICES/IQAS

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
University / College only sends the Transcripts. They may attach a copy of your certificate, but the evaluating institution wants to understand the subject details you studied.
So the answer is you request nursing council and they will send the transcripts.
Hope this helps
So you mean we should request registration certificate from council,mark sheets and diploma from director of medical office(state board of nursing)and transcript from nursing school?

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
For GNM ICES / IQAS is advisable. This institutions' may take more time, but there are more chances that they will give a Bachelor evaluation.
Once you have paid your fees to ICES / IQAS, you can apply to your nursing council for the transcripts to be send ICES/IQAS
To make it more clear,should we request council to send registration certificate and transcripts, .And the state board of nursing for mark sheets to send? And do not contact the nursing school for anything?

prince2019

Apr 3, 2019
To make it more clear,should we request council to send registration certificate and transcripts, .And the state board of nursing for mark sheets to send? And do not contact the nursing school for anything?
I studied from Maharashtra. For us Nursing Council and state board were same "Maharashtra Nursing Council".

Other than the genuinity of your credentials, the credential evaluation institution is interested in the Transcripts.
A Transcript can be
1. Subject details found in each semester marksheet
2. A separate document mentioning details of subject covered in each semester.

Ideally nursing council validates your registration, certificates and marksheets and sends it to WES/ICES etc. Sometimes(rarely) the nursing council may ask us to get this certificates verified from the college/nursing school.

For me : I submitted my marksheets, degree certificate and registration to the council(MNC). They cross verified and send this documents to ICES. I assume my marksheet were considered as Transcripts.
You may want to check with the council directly

Regards

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
I studied from Maharashtra. For us Nursing Council and state board were same "Maharashtra Nursing Council".

Other than the genuinity of your credentials, the credential evaluation institution is interested in the Transcripts.
A Transcript can be
1. Subject details found in each semester marksheet
2. A separate document mentioning details of subject covered in each semester.

Ideally nursing council validates your registration, certificates and marksheets and sends it to WES/ICES etc. Sometimes(rarely) the nursing council may ask us to get this certificates verified from the college/nursing school.

For me : I submitted my marksheets, degree certificate and registration to the council(MNC). They cross verified and send this documents to ICES. I assume my marksheet were considered as Transcripts.
You may want to check with the council directly

Regards
Thank you do much