Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
Guys , on priority i need a information i,e

i have sent my PP,RPRF,MED to CHC on 24th of NOV, But what thing is that , my wife is pregnant and she is in 4th month, but in medicals she has not underwent X ray as is not advised by Gynecologist , and we told the concerned doctor who done my medicals that she is pregnant and we dont want to do x ray, and we have submited a letter from Gynecologist ,

After all i got a letter from CHC that she has to under go Chest X ray.

So,finally she has to under go X ray, for this i came to know there is a option like Double LED protection Sheets, is this preferable or is this way also harmfull to the baby inside,

PLz let me know and share , suggest me what to do next .

PLZ anyone know what to do in this istuation plz plz plz let me know ASAP. will be waiting for replies guys.......

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phani said:

i have sent my PP,RPRF,MED to CHC on 24th of NOV, But what thing is that , my wife is pregnant and she is in 4th month, but in medicals she has not underwent X ray as is not advised by Gynecologist , and we told the concerned doctor who done my medicals that she is pregnant and we dont want to do x ray, and we have submited a letter from Gynecologist ,

So,finally she has to under go X ray, for this i came to know there is a option like Double LED protection Sheets, is this preferable or is this way also harmfull to the baby inside,

PLZ anyone know what to do in this istuation plz plz plz let me know ASAP. will be waiting for replies guys.......
I would suggest that you consult your wife Doctor about the above Issue ! and follow his/her instructions

2011july20

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo Transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application and May 2014
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
First AOR 10-2011, second AOR December 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
October -2013 and RPRF paid on Oct 2013
Med's Done....
November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 7-15-2014 PPR 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
I addition to consulting with your wife's doctor, it is also possible that your case if not unusual and therefore you might not have an option other than undergoing the X-ray (wife) as suggested by the CIO.

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
It is advisable to hold the process by sending an email/fax/along with your wife gynac letter (on her letter head), pregnancy reports (xerox) and asking for extention of 6 months..... As you are through with other process (assessment from VO) they might give you extended date for her medical checkup.....
Please consult your dr before taking any step further....

TC and hearty congratulations for sharing the good news.... :)

phani said: