+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help regarding next coming quebec intake

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
Hi Everybody,
I am govt primary school teacher, when i did evaluation for quebec immigration Online they say i qualify for quebec immg,
My Concerns are following,
1)-I did not passed any french exam but still i qualify bcoz of good ielts score,education and experience,if i apply do i have to pass any french exam later or do they conduct any mandatory interview in french.
2)-As i already missed June intake ,but according to quebec immg website we can still register for next coming intake,what are its chances to get selected? As no body knows how many new registration applications they have already received for next coming intake,How can we know that we are going to be selected for next 5k intake.
Thanks in Advance
Regards

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noor11 said:
Hi Everybody,
I am govt primary school teacher, when i did evaluation for quebec immigration Online they say i qualify for quebec immg,
1)-I did not passed any french exam but still i qualify bcoz of good ielts score,education and experience,if i apply do i have to pass any french exam later or do they conduct any mandatory interview in french.
2)-As i already missed June intake ,but according to quebec immg website we can still register for next coming intake,what are its chances to get selected? As no body knows how many new registration applications they have already received for next coming intake,How can we know that we are going to be selected for next 5k intake.
Thanks in Advance
Regards
1. Not required.
2. One is allowed to create an account and fill in the application. But, you cannot submit till the next intake is announced. So, you have the same chance like everybody else.

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
THANKS JAIRICHI for your quick responce
you mean to say that now we can only create account and fill application,than we have to wait and pay fees later on when intake will be announced?
regards

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noor11 said:
THANKS JAIRICHI for your quick responce
you mean to say that now we can only create account and fill application,than we have to wait and pay fees later on when intake will be announced?
regards
Your understanding is correct.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noor11 said:
Hi Everybody,
Thanks in Advance
Regards
the 13th june had 42000 candidates to 5000 places so reste 37000, those 37000 plus another 30000 candidates that can create new account it means that there will be at least 67000 candidates to 5000 places...good luck