+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz Help( question about before sending the application)

tayireli

Jan 14, 2011
Hello,
Firstly, I'm applying for the Federal skilled worker with job offer in Paris. Now I have some issues which I'm not sure, hope someone could help, thanks.

1. Fee payment:
I filled out the Form IMM5620, and chose pay by credit card. The problem is that is it okay for the fee payment(I mean the form and information of my credit card) or I have to go to the bank and pay the fee then get a certification for that?

2.In the checklist No.8 "2 self-addressed mailing labels", should I send stamp with mailing labels? if "yes" stamp for domestic or international?

3.My job offer is in the process in Canada now, could I send my application form(without job offer) and other documents now? Because process for the job offer will take two or three months.

thank you for the answer.

Best regards

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Fee payment:
I filled out the Form IMM5620, and chose pay by credit card. The problem is that is it okay for the fee payment(I mean the form and information of my credit card) or I have to go to the bank and pay the fee then get a certification for that?
Credit Card is fine. Just make sure that the Credit card is valid and you have provided all information including the CVV number

2.In the checklist No.8 "2 self-addressed mailing labels", should I send stamp with mailing labels? if "yes" stamp for domestic or international?
No need to send stamps. Just send labels.

3.My job offer is in the process in Canada now, could I send my application form(without job offer) and other documents now? Because process for the job offer will take two or three months.
No. You MUST HAVE Job offer, and HRSDC approval for the same.

tayireli

Jan 14, 2011
Thank you for the answer, an immigration lawyer in Canada told me that I can send the application form without Job Offer by writing "in process" in corresponding column, So I feel confused now.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tayireli said:
Thank you for the answer, an immigration lawyer in Canada told me that I can send the application form without Job Offer by writing "in process" in corresponding column, So I feel confused now.
If you are applying for FSW2 (Approved Employment Option from HRSDC) is Has to be included in the application. Not much of a lawyer.

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tayireli said:
If I were you, I would stay away from that lawyer!

The point is, FSW2 states that you have to have a job offer with HRSDC approval or you should be working in canada with a valid WP for atleast 1 year. You have neither, so, how do you expect the visa office to trust you?