+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help me

Aug 17, 2014
Hello I am new at this forum,plz anybody helps me , I hve applied for mpnp on 30 July 2014 as deadline of submission was 31 July 2014, I hve submitted all the supportive documents with my application but only my ielts result was pending which was declared on 1 august 2014, as my consultant says that document canbe send later on,,, anyone hve dis type of experience plz help me out,,, instead of ielts result I have uploaded my ielts registration proof plz reply me as soon as possible

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Navneet kaur gill said:
Hello I am new at this forum,plz anybody helps me , I hve applied for mpnp on 30 July 2014 as deadline of submission was 31 July 2014, I hve submitted all the supportive documents with my application but only my ielts result was pending which was declared on 1 august 2014, as my consultant says that document canbe send later on,,, anyone hve dis type of experience plz help me out,,, instead of ielts result I have uploaded my ielts registration proof plz reply me as soon as possible
1. From Manitoba PNP

Language ability

You must submit documents to prove the statements you make in your application regarding your English and/or French language proficiency.

Result document from approved language test is required by all applicants except those currently working in Manitoba in high-skill occupations (NOC 0, A or B).
Only applicants who are not required to submit test results may submit other documents to show their English proficiency.
Applicants are assessed language points for their “CLB” (Canadian language benchmark) score, which we determine from your test results according to our CLB Grid.

2. So good chance it will be refused as incomplete.

Aug 17, 2014
Hi. As I got the file number from mpnp they says we can our send our documents later on , moreover I hve 60 points without my ielts points, my consultant attached a proof of ielts registration with my application so immigration will not consider it??? I hve seen the conversation of various people they have wrote on dis board that they request for many documents later on such as bank statement ielts ,so in my case it may be possible that they send ne mail to submit the result ?????

Aug 17, 2014
My case different from others I hve registered for ielts my result was pending ??? So how they can refuse my case as I hve attached the proof that result was pending , as we all knw that result of anything is not in our hands it may be late ?? So plz tell me anybody it's sure that cic refuse my case ??

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Navneet kaur gill said:
My case different from others I hve registered for ielts my result was pending ??? So how they can refuse my case as I hve attached the proof that result was pending , as we all knw that result of anything is not in our hands it may be late ?? So plz tell me anybody it's sure that cic refuse my case ??
Your chances are more to be refused than accepted because of incomplete file. Probably you get lucky that is up to the VO officer but if they follow the process the way they are supposed to, it will be rejected. There was a case of someone whose IELTS exam was lost by the courier and he had to take another exam because the copy of the original was not accepted even if it was a certified copy, so good luck.

AJITH23

Sep 3, 2014
can anybody please calculate points for me
for IELTS

READING 7
LISTENING 7.5
SPEAKING 7
WRITING 6

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AJITH23 said:
can anybody please calculate points for me
for IELTS

READING 7
LISTENING 7.5
SPEAKING 7
WRITING 6
Reading = 6 points
Listening = 5 points
Speaking = 6 points
Writing = 4 points

Total = 21 points

Sources: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

vthinkbig

Sep 5, 2014
hey i need a quick n urgent help
i did my ielts from kuwait british council i got 7 ,7.5 n 6 but in reading i got 5.5
now all ielts dates are booked here
m getting 18 october which ill be too late
should i go to pakistan to give it
is ielts diffculty level remains same in everywhere as i heard in kuwait its more easy
plz guide

regards

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vthinkbig said:
hey i need a quick n urgent help
i did my ielts from kuwait british council i got 7 ,7.5 n 6 but in reading i got 5.5
now all ielts dates are booked here
m getting 18 october which ill be too late
should i go to pakistan to give it
is ielts diffculty level remains same in everywhere as i heard in kuwait its more easy
plz guide

regards
Don't copy and paste the same question 4 times on the same forum.

IELTS tests are the same everywhere - doesn't matter where you take them. If you need to take General Training version, I would just practice that one. Academic IELTS are more difficult and it's for applying for Universities and Colleges. CIC immigration does not accept Academic IELTS.

How to improve reading? search through this forum as there are many free materials here shared by others. If you can't find the one you like - try google