+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help me urgent

Sara.ali

Jul 14, 2013
Plx tell me either i show my self tat m married. (NIKHHA) did i show in my papers as well as mu hubby live in uk n m going to my sis who is living in canada she is pregnet so she call me on visit visa is this in favourov me if i show that m nikhha or tell that m enggaged wch hel me most or wch docoments need form my hubby if i show
plx twl me sooon tnx

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if u are unmarried, the chances are to get refusal, even if ur future hubby is in UK still you don't have strong ties to your home country, which is the most common reason given by Canadian embassy in India(especially to the unmarried folks)

Sara.ali

Jul 14, 2013
emanager said:
if u are unmarried, the chances are to get refusal, even if ur future hubby is in UK still you don't have strong ties to your home country, which is the most common reason given by Canadian embassy in India(especially to the unmarrie. Ok tnx but m from pakistan and tell me did i need my hubby information as welll and plx telll my pasport is wth my family na e coz m stil in my house ..... What informtion i hv to submitt regarding my hubby