+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help me to ask visa officer to restoration my application concern letter

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Grounds for refusal:

· Considering economic conditions, employment. prospects in home country, factors including travel history, economic establishment, family ties, purpose I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of admission as a temporary resident in Cda.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
That is very vague. Have you traveled to European countries? Did you provide any evidence for home ties? You say restoration. Did you have a TRV before? We need more information from you (and in the same message)

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
i also confuse why they refusal given to me
hav a gud family ties in my country and hav a sufficent funds, purpose of travel and all necessary documents that require in checklist

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
plz provide me such a gud covering letter to explain visa officer and asks him to give a visa and check my case review again

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Ok, please tell me the evidence you have gave for family ties, travel, finances? Did you provide an SOP? I can't try to help if you do not answer these questions. Give these reasons in ONE message.

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Ok, please tell me the evidence you have gave for family ties, travel, finances? Did you provide an SOP? I can't try to help if you do not answer these questions. Give these reasons in ONE message.
marriage certificate, childrens school regular certificates, CAD $20000, SOP invitation by cousin brother for opening ceremony of his new home,

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
my business turnover, income tax returns, property papers own to my name, invitation letter with permanent residance card of my cousin bro, family photographs include

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You don't understand ONE message do you lol. Are your family coming with you, or did you just apply on your own? If they are coming with you it may raise concerns that you are going to stay there with your brother after your visa expires. How long was the visa for? But, I would apply for caips notes to find out the real reason, as those reasons are quite generic. Usually takes about a month. After that you can tailor your next application accordingly.

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
You don't understand ONE message do you lol. Are your family coming with you, or did you just apply on your own? If they are coming with you it may raise concerns that you are going to stay there with your brother after your visa expires. How long was the visa for? But, I would apply for caips notes to find out the real reason, as those reasons are quite generic. Usually takes about a month. After that you can tailor your next application accordingly.
i am visting alone without family, visa long for just a month,tell me how to apply caips notes to find out the real reason

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
plz provide me such a gud covering letter to explain visa officer and asks him to give a visa and check my case review again
You need to reapply from scratch.

1. What was the purpose of your visit? For how long did you want to visit?

2. What documents did you submit?

3. What strong ties can you demonstrate to India? Employment/business + property ownership/lease agreement + dependent family + financial situation?

4. Have you traveled to other visa-required countries?